!!! DISCLAIMER !!!

Hey person. I got a couple notes that you gotta read before you proceed.

!!! THIS STORY CONTAINS GORE, VIOLENCE, NEEDLES !!!

1: This will be a series, so expect many things to not be answered in this book.

2: I'm an amateur writer, I just wanted to make this because I have ideas and can't control them.

3: Ask questions below, I can't guarantee I'll have an answer though.

4: There is no guarantee on how many books will be in the series.

5: Leave writing advice, please. It helps me give better content.

6: Sorry if this story is a little short, I was tired/procrastinating something for most of writing this.

7: If dragon models or maps get updated, I'm not gonna rewrite it, it'll be a cold day in heck before I do that, but instead I'll just write it like it is when it's updated, hope this makes sense I'm tired.

8: In the beginning of making this story, I wrote it as I came up with it. Sorry.

Oh, and some lore explaining, since I changed some parts of the core game. You can skip this and go to the next chapter, if you'd like.

1: Dragons can not understand their trainers when born, and humans can not understand their dragons at all. Only when dragons reach a certain age will they understand their trainers.

2: Death is permanent. There are no revive crystals/meds (whatever it is now). PvP worlds are for trainers who want to use their dragons like dogs in dog fights (remember that most people in charge of this think that they're like glorified Nintendogs [you should feed them btw] that have no sentience).

3: Solarizons are Gods, they have the ability to create terrain out of thin air, (some can) create life, etc. They can also speak with humans with no complications.

4: All event dragons can breed, like Fayrah, Aranga, Solarizon. All of them can have biological children.

5: Inventories are endless, you can't run out of space in the dragon lair and you can have as many dragons out as you want at one time.

6: Most dragons have predatory instincts, and there are wild dragons in every world.

7: Event dragons are native to other worlds, there are no event worlds and event dragons are just referred to as "Special Dragons".

8: The Lobby, Accessory, and Leisure worlds are all combined.

This will be edited as I most likely forgot about some parts.

Thanks, Cheese.

(also i own the image at the top :])