8/ I guess they are a perfect match

Disclaimer: This and the next following chapters are going to be other kpop idols as characters, to make it less confusing

Jisungs POV
Ugh fucking hell. Weekend is over which means we have to go back to school yay.... no just no.
The weekend was so fun with Minho hyung, that I don't wanna go back to school.

I walked into the school's hallways, with Minho's hand in mine. We walked up to our lockers to get our stuff that we needed for our classes. I walked Minho to his class, as I insisted on doing so. Now I'm on my way to my class, which is further down the halls.

I couldn't help but hear that some girls were gossiping, but it was not just gossiping it was-

"Wow, are you sure that's true?"

One of the girls said surprised but a disgusted kind of surprised. I believe her name was Mina or something.

"Yeah I saw it, they were holding hands when they came into the school."

The other girl said, her name is Nayeon, I think she is in my math class.

"So they really are dating? How disgusting, Minho deserves so much better than that Jisung dude. "

Mina said even more disgusted than before.

"But I heard a rumour that Minho had slept with a lot of people from this school."

Nayeon said.

"I guess they are a perfect match, they are both horrible people"

Mina said with sarcasm, and laughing loudly. Nayeon started laughing along with Mina.

That's it. I speed walked up to them, and grabbed them both by each arm, and dragged them out of the school, as I did with the other two girls, before when they were gossiping about Minho sleeping with that annoying ass bitch.

If I keep dragging girls out of the school, people from school will start thinking I hit on girls, quite literally.

I dragged them to the same alleyway as I did with the other two girls. Beat the shit out of them, like with the other two, basically I did the same, just to two different people. They laid there unconscious. I walked away leaving them like that, I went back to my apartment real quick, to just wash my hands off of all the blood that got on my hands, from beating them up.

When I came back to the school, it was already lunch.  I came at the right time.

Me and Minho went to our usual spot, which is the rooftop.

We sat there casually eating our lunches, and small talked until Minho asked...

"What is that on your shirt? It looks like a red spot"

Minho asked out of curiosity. Damn it I forgot about my shirt. There came blood on it when I punched the girls.

"Uhh it's just ketchup"

I said awkwardly.

"Ah okay, my clumsy squirrel"

Minho said in a cute voice, pinching my cheeks. I blushed.

It's funny when you're in love with someone. You would do everything for them, quite literally everything....