Man Mayal 🖤 ~6~

•••••

اس سادگی پہ کون نہ مر جائے اے خدا
لڑتے ہیں اور ہاتھ میں تلوار بھی نہیں

(Iss sadgi pe kon na mar jaye aye khuda
Lartay hain aur hath mein talwar bhi nahi)

•••••

Fidah came out of the shower wearing a beautiful red dress , her long straightened hair left open and now she stood infront of the mirror applying her eyeliner neatly when she looked at the reflection of her husband in the mirror ,  Salar was sleeping hugging the pillow , few hairstrands placed on his forehead. Till now Whenever she looked at this man she never felt those butterflies , but now she coold sense something new she would feel a whole crowd of butterflies whenever she looked at the figure of her husband. He was like a stubborn child she started knowing that , she could sense how much of a rebel he was and according to what Bano khalahad told her he only became like this after his mother's death. He became rough and tough , spending nights out to avoid the emptiness this huge mansion holds.

She went towards his sleeping figure and tapped on his shoulder.

"Salar"

"Salar wake up Ammi Baba are coming today....."

No response he just slept peacefully.

"Salar I said wake up"

And the next moment she hit him with a pillow and he opened his eyes annoyingly but immediately his expressions changed when he saw the figure standing infront of him. He was completely awestruck by how beautiful his wife looked today.

"Are you really my wife?"
He woke up and sat in the bed.

"And are you really in your senses?"
Fidah raised her eyebrows.

Salar ran his hand through his messy hair and looked at her smilingly , a kind of flirtatious smile and said.
"Well Ahmmm you look breathtakingly beautiful I mean if that's how you are gonna wake me up every morning then I am totally in for it"

"Mr.Salar Ilham I think we haven't reached the stage of flirting with eachother yet , so yeah I'll advice you to get up , take a shower , dress up like gentlemen and come downstairs , your wife is making kheer for the first time and Ammi Baba are coming too"
Fidah said with a teasing smile.

"Well Well Well ! I'll love to do that but can you elaborate please on how to dress nicely , like I want to know how my wife wants me to be dressed"

Fidah pointed at the black kurta placed on the sofa and Salar looked at it astonishingly.

"Woww you already took out my clothes?"

"Yes , now please Salar get ready we are getting late"

"Okay I'll be there in a while"

__________________________

Everyone gathered at the table and praised the kheer Fidah made , Salar was looking handsome in that black kurta more than ever , he kept stealing glances at Fidah while she served the kheer to everybody.

When everybody left and there was only Fidah in the lounge picking up the bowls of kheer thats when Salar came from behind Fidah turned around to see him.

"You surprised me today"
Salar's eyes hold the intensity that Fidah was able to see now.

"How?"

"I mean I didn't know you could be a traditional wife getting all dressed up and making kheer and all these rasams , like I have never liked these rasam but today when you were doing these things it felt different , it felt beautiful"

"Isska matlab hai finally mera asar horaha hai tum par"

Salar chuckled.

"Quite alot"

Fidah just smiled and started walking towards the kitchen thats when Salar called her from behind.

"Listen Fidah!"

Fidah turned to look at him

"Can we give this relationship a chance?"

"I have already given it one!"
And she went back to the kitchen leaving a smiling Salar behind.

______________________