Lucy's Birthday

Kylie P.O.V.

"WAKE UP WHORES ITS MY BIRTHDAY AND NO ONE IS ALOT TO SLEEP ON MY BIRTHDAY" said Lucy "no let me sleep please" said Slade "no it's my day what I say goes right ky" said Lucy "yeah it's true come on let's get up" I said "but why I'm so tired at least let me sleep for another hour" said Slade. "NO" Lucy and I said "uh fine I'll get up then" said Slade "what do you want to do birthday girl" I said "I want your famous breakfast my bestie" said Lucy "as you wish master" I said bent over "oh can I help" said Slade bent over too "yes now go my Henchmen" said Lucy point to the door. "Ok we will need pancake mix, bacon, eggs, sausages, and oranges now" I said Slade got to work then out of no where Tyler came to help too. "ahahah lucy how many times do I have to tell you not to sneak up on me like that" I said ''its my birthday I get to do what I want'' said Lucy "so what happens on your birthday cause he found me as his mate I guess does that happen to you too" I ask. "Um I don't know its just on the person since hes the alpha and he found his when he turn 17 me I'm turning 16 so it depends you know" said Lucy "ok heres your breakfast your highness" I said I don't know if anyone else notice this but tyler look like he was getting mad does he have a crush on lucy i have to fine out "hey Ty can i talk to you alone" I said Slade growl and held my waist "i'll be fine i just need to talk to him please" I said using my awesome puppy dog eyes "Fine you do anything to her I'll punch you" said Slade Tyler nodded we went to the living room. "I saw that" I said "saw what" said Tyler "you know what do you like lucy" I ask "if I say yes you wont get mad" ask Tyler "no I'll be happy wait what does this mean though what if she finds her mate today and its not you" I said "then all well as long as she happy I'm happy" said Tyler "aww that so sweet" I said "HEY DOES ANYONE SMELL WHAT I'M SMELLING CAUSE IT SMELL REAL GOOD" said Lucy "um Kylie do you smell that cause man i just want to keep smelling it" said Tyler he started to move to the smell he was smelling then he stop in front of lucy. W THE HECK "mine" said Tyler "your my mate" said Lucy she looks at me and slade which I don't know how he got there I just gave her a thumbs up "yes" said Tyler "yes life is good" said Lucy Slade, Tyler, and me all look at her with the wtf look. "Hey look I didn't want anyone to be my mate unless it was Tyler come on he so awesome to be a round so yeah call me crazy I don't care" said Lucy Ok that just happen. 

Slade's P.O.V. 

What the heck just happen my sister had a crush on my best friend and beta ok thats not weird at all. "Um I guess a congrats are in order oh and if you hurt her in any way" I said before i was cut of by Kylie "I'll will cut your ball off feed them to you then get shadow to bite you in the ass to where you can never sit do you understand" said Kylie "I understand" said Tyler I thought that was the most sexiest thing I ever seen "and thats why we are going to the best sister in the world I swear man" said Lucy laughing with kylie. "Ok so are we having a party or no" ask Tyler "no Kylie and me don't do birthday parties we just sit at home mines or hers and watch movies" said Lucy "ok then lets get on it then" said Kylie we all move to the movie room "ok since it her highness birthday she gets to choose what we should watch" said Kylie "OK I would like to watch all the old disney movie and the new ones" said Lucy.  And that what we did all day for her birthday.

8 hours later 

Lucy fell asleep on the third movie Kylie fell asleep on the fifth movie I wanted to put her to bed but her little form sleeping on my chest look so cute and tyler did the same thing. "Man how did we get so lucky to have the perfect girls as our mate" said Tyler "I know right I don't know what I'll do without my kiki shes my everything from day one" I said "yeah I think everyone knew that from how you look at her from afar I mean come on I notice it too" said Tyler " I know its just that everyone had her attention but me so I thought if I get  to people to stop talking to her I'll have her attention but then it turned out bad you know but now its good" I said. "Yeah I know for sure that Lucy and me are going to be awesome I guess you know cause I'm awesome and you know it" said Tyler. Then Kylie hand start to move up my chest then she starts to push my face "what are you doing kiki" I said "I'm trying to fine the mute button your talking to much and my pillow at home doesn't talk so you shouldn't either got it" said Kylie "I'm sorry I'll be quite" I said then Lucy was half of sleep because she move her hand like a whip and make the noise "what did we fall a sleep watching the movie" ask Kylie rubbing her  eyes "Yeah but its ok we paused beauty and the beast for you" I said. "Oh thank you, I mean you don't have to do that" said Kylie "you know I'll do anything for you" I said which makes her blush and she tried to hide it but I stop her. "Don't hide your blush from me, you look cute and I like that I can make you do that and no one else can" I said pecking her lips.

sorry I'm very late I am very sorry I was doing a lot of school work so i got to busy to write but now that I am done I wrote something for you guys love you guys loves and lovers- Mya and Katie