(20) Super Possessive

Three days later 

The boys had their game against Yale. And it went well they won by 4-2 so they were super hyped. Bucky and the boys decided to throw a party at their place. When they all showered and changed to come over. 

As the night began they were all drinking and smoking weed. They had pizza flowing and taking turns at the Xbox. None of the girlfriends showed up cause they were having a girls' night at Natasha's to help Maggie feel better. 

Bucky came into the living room he was a little drunker than the others. "I have something I would like to say. I'm super proud of you all tonight..great game. Nice to see you back in full form Davenport see I told you getting laid by Naomi was a good idea. That being said I have a new rule..none of you are to mess with Ms Maggie Connors or I'll beat your ass. She is to be left alone she isn't allowed anywhere near here or the team." He said then walked out. 

Bucky sent the same message out in a group text to all the boys he knew on campus. "Take that Maggie Connors..that'll show you just who you belong to babydoll." He whispered as he slammed his beer bottle down. 

He opened up another one as Pietro got a text from Sam that said "What the fuck is going on? He can't ban people from dating her? What's his deal with her?" 

"I have no idea." Pietro replied 

Some of the puck bunnies joined their party shortly after Bucky's announcement. So then dancing began and people using bedrooms.