first day at in-laws house

It was quite morning when Kamakshi and Rajbir got their sleep. It was 4 in the morning ....
Kamakshi eye opened with the sound of falling utensils. When she saw the clock, it was eight o'clock, she woke up.Kamakshi saw Rajvir sleeping nearby, a little blushing, and then kissing Rajbir. Suddenly realised

"Oops! Mummy ji had said to get up early in the morning tomorrow, "" "" "" "" "" "" to cook the kitchen, make halwa-puri ... and I am just asleep. What will happen now...! I do not know what my mother, Daddy ji would think, do not get angry mother. Hey, God!"
He felt like crying. "" "" "In-laws" "" "" and "" "" mother-in-law "" "" The name of her was frightening her badly. The grandmother said-
"" "" "" "" Is in-law, be careful. Do not give anyone a chance to say something, otherwise you will have to listen to all the taunts. Waking up early in the morning, taking a bath and getting ready by wearing a sari, touching the feet of your mother-in-law and taking blessings from them. Do not do anything that will make you or your mother and father speak upside down. "Kamakshi's mind started echoing with her grandmother's words one after the other.
Somehow she ran and got ready. She was getting out by tying a low-sari that, seeing her face in the mirror, did not run back, nor did Bindi, nor Sindoor - forgot everything. Finding it took out the leaf of the dot. Then started looking for vermilion.... When not found, she came out of the room by pulling a slight streak from the lipstick on the forehead.
The hurry in which Kamakshi came out of the room was clearly visible from her face, her gait. Almost running away, she entered the kitchen and reached there and stumbled. Mother-in-law looked at him with surprise when he was stalking her like this. Then looking at him from top to bottom, he smiled and said,
"Come on son!" Did you sleep properly or not? "
Unsurprisingly she said, "Oh mother! Sleep came, but it came a little late, that's why the eyes did not open early in the morning... Sorry.... Speaking of her fear was palpable.
Mother-in-law said, "Never mind son! The new place... becomes! " Kamakshi looked at them with surprise, then said,
"But... Mommy, that halwa-puri?"
Mother-in-law looked at him lovingly and picked up a pan of halwa and placed it in front of Kamakshi, and spoke in a sweet tone like honey,
"Yes! son! Yellow! Touch it with your hand! " Kamakshi looked at him with questioning eyes.
He held her chin with affection and said, "It has taken ages to make!" My sweet, doll-like daughter-in-law has days of laughing and playing, I will not let her do any kitchen work right now. You just serve with your sweet, sweet smile - that's enough for today's ritual. "
Upon hearing Kamakshi's eyes filled with tears. She could not stop herself and jumped and hugged them! Only one word came out of her knotted neck - "# Mother!