Chapter 25 - Comfort

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Taehyung was staring at Jungkook, who was unconsious on bed, Oxygen mask on his mouth, helping him to breath, A bandage warpped around his left arm, a bandage on his forehead, Taehyung sat on the bed beside him, Jin already treated him and left them alone... Taehyung holds Jungkook's hands, caressing it softly.

He can understand why Jungkook done that, and it's not his fault, after what happened to him, He was sacred....He is Sensetive, Jaehyun entered into the room looking at Taehyung and Jungkook, tears rolled on his cheeks looking at his brothers state....after all it's his fault, one again he ruined his brothers life.

Taehyung looks at Jaehyun, who sat on the chair before Taehyung, Taehyung didn't leave Jungkook's hands, instead intertwined their fingers, they stayed silent for sometime when finally Jaehyun broke the silence " Why did he tried to kill himself ?" Taehyung huffed silently at his question.

" After all what happened to him, And than seeing you here, he thought that his lie, which wasn't really big will came in front of everyone and we will start calling him names too " Taehyung paused looking at Jungkook's pale face " His own family never trusted him, he though why would someone else will trust him " Taehyung said, his voice yes turning glassy.

" I again hurted him, by coming here....but I just  want to apologies to him nothing more " Taehyung chuckled dryly " I know he will differently forgive you, but what about his heart, which has been broken many times....I really love him, I want to marry him, even my family really likes him, but his fear....it even stopped him from loving me too " Taehyung said to him.

Standing up, he walked away.... Jaehyun looks at his brother and covered his mouth, silencing his sobs...He called believe what he had done to his brother, He looks at his phone, Jennie was calling him but now he was more worried about Jungkook, or should I say he no longer care about Jennie.... Jaehyun noticed Jungkook trying to open in his eyes " Jungkook "

Taehyung was talking to Suzy, He told her everything, who was worried about Jungkook, He tries to comfort her even he was worried too, Now he was walking back inside Jungkook room when he heard something " I know what I did was not right Jungkook, please forgive me " Jaehyun said to Jungkook, who was looking on the other side.

He wasn't feeling anything, sadness nor anger, He was feeling empty " Please Jungkook, I am dying every day with guilt....Forgive me " Jaehyun holds his hand, Jungkook looks at him, tears falling on his eyes " Y-you believe me n-now?" Jungkook asked him, Jaehyun's heart break not only his but also Taehyung's.

He was asking him? Why? " Of course! I was a jerk not to Belive me, I am sorry...please forgive me " Jungkook finally nodded his head, There is no need to hold any guts anymore, he apologized that's all, he realized his mistake.... Taehyung smiled slightly, he knew Jungkook would forgive him, It's Jungkook's heart which can't hate anyone.

Taehyung walked away, leaving them alone...even he wanted Jaehyun to get some karma but still, He wasn't even better than Jaehyun, he also accused Jungkook too, Next day when Taehyung came back to check on Jungkook, he saw him sleeping...Chang wook's men putting some banana milk beside his table.

When they saw Taehyung, they bowed to him and walked away.... Taehyung looks at Jungkook, who was peacefully sleeping, breathing softly....He stared at him for sometime but than starts to check his report file... Jungkook opened his eyes, his eyes falling on Taehyung, who's eyes were sallowen meaning he was crying, He didn't slept.

He tries to sit but up but whimpered when his left arm hurts, Taehyung hearing him rushed to him...He helped him on getting him, Taehyung sat before him " D-Doctor T-Tae sorry  " Jungkook said gulping, He knows Taehyung remember everything and he is scared, He don't what Taehyung to hate him " Shut up " Taehyung said to him in a shaking tone.

Jungkook cries looking at Taehyung, who was bitting his lips, trying to hold back his tears " I-I lied a lot about my self " Taehyung looks at him " stop, he didn't trust me a little Koo? You really though I will leave you after knowing everything? " Taehyung said not caring about the tears anymore, Jungkook  was hiccuping continusally.

" I-I am not g-good enough for you " Jungkook said between his sobs, Taehyung huffed " I know everything about you Jungkook, I don't care whatever happened to you or what was your past....I love you for being you " Taehyung said to him and wipes his tears With his thumb " but yes I am angry at you " Jungkook looks at him with his bambi eyes, hiccuping.

" You tried to kill yourself why?" Taehyung asked him who lower his head " I was s-scared " Jungkook said to him, Taehyung knew why, but he wanted to hear it from Jungkook " Scare about what?" Jungkook stayed silent eyes glued to his lap " I am little angry but know that Jungkook I love you and want to spend my life with you,

" Just know that I am with you forever " Taehyung said to him softly and pulled him into a hug, Taehyung caresses his back who was sobbing like a baby.... Jaehyun was about to enter into his room with Yugyeom, who just came to meet Jungkook but stopped seeing the scene, Yugyeom smiled.

He knew one day Jungkook will find someone who will protect him and love him like he deserves and now seeing him with Taehyung, he was happy... Jaehyun also happy, finally his brother will get happiness and he is glad to know that there will be no one to hurt him anymore...If someone try to hurt him, Taehyung will be ready to protect him..

" Hyung, I am waiting for Noona and Shanaya's reaction " Yugyeom smiled already imagining the scene of his sister burning with Jealousy " You know there is someone I want to see cry " They heard Namjoon behind them, starlting them " Huh? Who are you ?" Jaehyun asked " Name is Namjoon, Jungkook's future brother-im-law " Namjoon winked.

_______________________
Chapter 25

Okay this was suppose to end here, but than I remember Soobin's case, Takeook's Marrige and also seeing Jennie, Jisoo and Shanaya ( Jungkook's cousin who accuses him of seducing his husband ) and Mina's husband's reaction

So yeah, still long

Favourite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰