Part 1

~~1971, Age 3~~

Annalise screamed as Rhonda pulled her legs. “Come on Annie!! Daycare is no different than home!”

Annalise grabbed the pole harder and screamed louder. Rhonda looked at Dave. “I am not the only parent here!”

Dave covered his mouth to keep from laughing. A little boy walked up and touched Annalise. “Stop scream! It hurt me!” He yelled at her.

Annalise stopped screaming and looked at him. Rhonda slowly lowered her legs. “AIDAN CARMICHEAL! GET YOUR ASS BACK OVER HERE!” A woman hollered.

The boy ran behind Annalise. “Hide me!”

Rhonda looked at Dave then walked in front of Annalise and turned towards her. “Your name is Aidan right?” She whispered.

The boy nodded. Rhonda smiled. “Okay. Is that woman your mother?”

Aidan nodded again. “Do you want to walk in with us? I will have my husband talk to your mommy if you can get this little screamer in that classroom”

Annalise's eyes widened. She glared at the boy as he grabbed her hand. He started to pull her to the doors as she slapped his hand and started to scream again. Rhonda threw her hands up. “That is it young lady!”

She picked Annalise up and threw her over her shoulder. She then put her hand out and looked at Aidan. “Let's go Sir Aidan. I caught the dragon”

Aidan smiled and grabbed her hand. Dave shook his head as Rhonda walked inside. He let out a breath and walked over to Aidan's mother. She looked ready to kill someone.

(~Two Hours Later~)

Aidan walked over to Annalise. “Want to play?”

Annalise nodded a little. Aidan grabbed her hand and pulled her to the sand box. Annalise smiled a little. She was very shy to new people but those that knew her, knew she could have her hyper moments.

They played a little before another little boy came over. He grabbed a handful of sand and threw it at Aidan. A teacher looked at them as Aidan threw sand back at the boy. The teacher ran over and grabbed Aidan's hand. “You don't throw sand young man! You are coming to stand on the red line.”

The teacher dragged Aidan to the red line. “Stand here or I will call your mommy”

Annalise glared at the boy before running over to Aidan. She stood across from him. “I am Lisi. Be my fr'end?”

Aidan grinned really big. “Yea!”

The teacher sighed. She turned away and rubbed her head. She knew the girl was gonna be in a world of trouble with that boy. She knew he was a little devil and would show his true colors some day.

~1974, Age 6~

Annalise grabbed Aidan's hand as they heard the yelling increase. Her daddy didn't like Aidan but her mommy did. Aidan looked at the ground and felt anger. Most people didn't like him but he hated when they hurt Annalise in someway.

“What is your problem, Dave?! He is just a little boy!” Rhonda screamed.

“He is a devil Rhonda! He is going to taint our little girl! He may even be planning to kill her and you don't give a shit!” Dave argued.

“You shut up right now! That boy is no devil and he would never hurt Annalise! If anything, he protects her!”

They heard silence for a moment. “If you don't get him out of this house and our lives right now then I will leave” Dave threatened.