the nine tails attack

We start at the gate of konoha where we see a peaceful village most shops closing down let's go to the cave where the children of the yellow flash and the red death are being born twins actually let's skip a few minutes where the first child is born named Naruto uzumaki namikaze he has black hair with blue eyes like his father minato a few minutes later the second child is born named menma he has a mixup if yellow and red hair almost orange but more on the yellow side but he has the eyes of he's mother after the parents have seen they're children and almost squeezed the life out of the from their hugs the doctor's took the children away for tests to see if their healthy and the father of the children goes back to fixing the seal of the kyubi on her wife before he could finish it a masked man appeared with a baby menma in hand and a kunai at the neck of the child " step away from the jinchuriki fourth hokage" said the unknown masked man "calm down" says the yellow flash"I'm perfectly calm now step away from the jinchuriki " the masked man threatened before minato could make a decision baby menma was in the air and a kunai waiting for him to fall in a flash the blond is holding the kid in his and and standing on the wall before anything happened minato saw bombs on the blanket of the baby about go off so he teleports away with the child throwing the blanket in an abondoned house then teleporting to a you making sure the child is safe he teleported back to the cave seeing his wife and the masked man get sucked in to a vortex before he could reach for his wife or the masked man the were gone where he didn't know but he will find out in a minute without a second to waste he finds his first born and takes him to his younger brother the events go the same until the sealing "Kushina I'm gonna seal 25% of the ninetails in you and menma and the rest in Naruto " before he could finish the handsigns to the reaper death seal he felt something hit him in the neck it was not the third it was minato's old teacher the very same on who thought him the advance art of sealing and the same teacher who thought him the reaper death seal without a second to waste he did the handsigns to the reaper death seal and the reaper appeared in a dark scary tone he said " why have I been summoned to the mortal realm" the old man said " I want you to seal half of the ninetails in the red head and the other half in the orange haired child " as he pointed at them the reaper took a few seconds as he stared at the black haired infant and chuckled in his mind saying " the new shadow monorch Huh it had been awhile since the last one died this is gonna be interesting " then he said to the old man " very well but what do you offer " the old man said " my soul " then the reaper looked at the tied up ninetails and said "very well it shall be done " after that he did as the old man requested sealing 50% in kushina 50% in menma which knocked both of them out . -time skip next day - - location : council chambers - the fourth spoke up first "damage report " the head of the Nara clan shukaku  spoke up an said " 40% percent of the village was destroyed it would have been if it wasn't for tsunade-sama shinobi wise it's different 30% dead 30% injured " before anyone could say another word the door flung open and the toad sage came in with big news with confidence he said " I have and important prophecy " without another word he summons a toad and told the toad to explain the prophecy when asked why he said he wanted them to believe him from the beginning so the toad now known as Pa said " there will be a child who has a great power of the past and he shall be the child of the read death and the yellow flash he shall be the child of prophecy " with that he disappeared leaving a nervous jiraya minato noticing this said"what is it sensei " and jiraya said " well .... I believe it's menma because of the ninetails and we have to take him outside the village so we won't need permission to enter gates and train him freely " then kushina said " what about Naruto " her hair slowly raising jiraya who was almost pissing his pants said " we can't take him we have to focus on menma" the shouts of minato and kushina filled the room" WHAAAAAAT" after alot of arguing they agreed but they weren't pleased with jiraya Hiruzen couldn't believe it they agreed but nobody could change that now because of jiraya than he said in a sad tone worried about the child " I'll take your spot as hokage while your gone minato" everybody agreed to that Danzo obviously wasn't pleased with that but he had to go with it for now after everybody left Hiruzen was thinking how to take care of the new born he decided to take care of him until he can cook clean buy stuff basically until he was 7 he was gonna teach him all that than give him his own apartment you might ask why not the orphanage because he has a family the just abondoned him for a long while .