Chapter seven - Angry Pomeranian

Bakugou and Kirishima were out in the hall. "I-I'm sorry, crying is really unmanly I-" Bakugou stopped him. "Crying doesn't make you unmanly, it makes you more manly. I admit that I've cried before" Bakugou explained. Kirishima felt a little better. "Now" Bakugou said. "WHICH FUCKER WAS IT!" Bakugou yelled. Kirishima laughed. "It...I-It was Monoma" Kirishima confessed. "That damn 1-B, jealous bastard" Bakugou mumbled. "What did he say to you?" Bakugou asked, standing up from his 'about to murder' stance. "He said you didn't like me".Kirishima explained everything Monoma told him. Bakugou became more enraged. "Did you...believe that I didn't like you?" Bakugou asked. "No, but I couldn't help but worry if I wasn't enough" Kirishima said. Bakugou grabbed Kirishima's shoulders. "You are all I need Eijiro, I won't change my mind and you can't either" Bakugou said. "Mmmm..Kit Kat" Kirishima said happily. Bakugou rolled his eyes but smiled softly. "I thought I told ya to not call me that" Bakugou said. "I know" Kirishima said, happily. Kirishima looked at Bakugou's tail then at his ears. "You've been a dog for five weeks" Kirishima said. Bakugou looked, or at least tried to, at his ears. "I know" Bakugou said, letting go of Kiri's shoulders. "What if you really do stay like that forever" Kirishima asked. "Don't worry yourself, we'll find a way to get rid of this or wait it out" Bakugou said. Kirishima sighed happily. "Hey shouldn't you two be in the class?" A loud person asked. "Kiri was crying, so we decided to talk outside" Bakugou explained to the yelling banana. "Oh~ about what?" Present Mic asked. "Something Momoma said" Bakugou said. "Speaking of which, I have a blonde, liar fish to fry" Bakugou said, as he left to go to class 1-B.

He busted the door open, a Kirishima standing by the door as the blonde walked in. Before the teacher could ask why he's here, the blonde shoved his face. "I NEED MONOMA TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CLASS!" Bakugou yelled, scaring the shit out of everyone. "Monoma what did you do!?" Kendo asked. Monoma got up calmly and walked passed Kiri into the hallway as Bakugou walked out behind him.

What class 1-B heard-
*explosions*
"COME OM EIJI LET ME BLOW HIS ASS UP!"
"I let you had your hit, you're not becoming a murderer!"
"I'LL MURDER ANYONE IF THEY MADE MY EIJI CRY!"
"Katsu that was sweet, but no"
*explosions*
*explosions*
*explosions*

Monoma walked in, dizzy and bruised. Kirishima poked his head, his arms full if a sleeping Bakugou. "Sorry" he said as he left. The reason Bakugou was asleep was because -

karate chop to neck = sleep

Kirishima walked back to class 1-A and woke up Bakugou before they went in. Everyone ran to Kirishima asking if he was okay because he was crying, well everyone besides Todoroki he was still processing what to do or say. Aizawa walked up to him. Kirishima stiffened. He thought Aizawa would say he was weak for crying but he said something that surprised everyone. "Hero's cry too" he admitted.

After that Aizawa went to Vlad King to explain why Bakugou beat the shit out of an asshole so the class had a study hall. Bakugou held Kirishima in his lap, protectively. People (Idiots like Denki) would pretend to be mean to Kiri, of course the red head knew they were only joking but the blonde took it serious. But when Mina joked about Kirishima being a bad hero it made Bakugou beyond pissed. Bakugou growled then. "Arf!". Bakugou barked at Mina. It was high pitched and loud so everyone heard it. "Aw~" Kirishima said. Bakugou hid his face in Kirishima's shoulder, embarrassed. "Oh Kit Kat it's okay" Kirishima comforted, messing up Bakugou's puffy hair. "Kit Kat?" Mina asked. "I'm going to kill you pink panther" he muffled into Kiri's shoulder. Kirishima giggled. "Yep, he's my little Kit Kat" Kirishima said, making Bakugou more embarrassed. "Aw~" most of the girls said. "I'm going to kill you Eiji" Bakugou said. "No you won't" Kirishima said. Bakugou only nodded. "Wait Bakugou, what's your pet name for Kiri?" Denki asked. "Bakugou doesn't-" Kirishima began but was interrupted. "I do have one but I ain't telling you" Bakugou said. "But you didn't have one before" Kirishima said. "I was thinking about it" Bakugou explained. "What is it" Kirishima asked, turning around to face him. "Not in front of these extras" he said embarrassed. "Come on please~" Kirishima begged. "Fine" Bakugou. Bakugou mumbled something so quiet not even Kirishima couldn't hear it. "What is it?" Kirishima asked. "It's pebble" Bakugou said. They all stared at him blankly for a second until. "Aw~". "That's the cutest nickname ever!" Kirishima squealed. "I would love to be your little pebble" Kirishima said, happily. Bakugou blushed and hid his face in Kirishima's chest.

At lunch Kirishima was petting Bakugou as the Bakusquad talked about random nonsense. "Hey Baku" Mina said, randomly. "What do you want raccoon eyes". Mina gave an evil smirk. "Can you stand up for a second?" She asked. Bakugou was confused but got up any ways. Mina did some finger guns and said "play dead" Bakugou just sat back down his seat, fighting the demands he was given. "Mina, don't do that" Kirishima said, defending Bakugou. Mina shrugged and sat back in her seat. "Do that again and I'll bite you and give you rabies" Bakugou cursed back. "Babe you don't have rabies" Kirishima said. "I'll find a way" Bakugou squinted his eyes at Mina. She just shrugged and kept eating her food.

Bakugou was laying on Kirishima's chest while Kirishima scrolled through his phone. "Pebble I'm bored" Bakugou groaned. "What does my Kit Kat want then?" Kirishima asked. Bakugou blushed. "Movie and cuddles?". "YAS!" Kirishima practically yelled. Kirishima got out his laptop and put it in front of him on the bed. "What do you want to watch?" Kirishima asked. "I want to watch a horror movie" Bakugou said. "No~" Kiri whined. "Yes~" Baku whined back. "Why, can you not handle it?" Bakugou teased. He knew Kirishima couldn't back down from a challenge. "You're on!" Kirishima shouted, clicking the horror movie.

Now Bakugou didn't want to admit it, but he was scared. Kirishima looked fine and confused. They were already cuddling but when the  jump scare came on, Bakugou held onto Kiri for dear life burying his head into Kiri's chest. Kirishima paused the movie. "Are you okay?" Kirishima asked, rubbing Bakugou's back. "No". "Do you want to watch something else" Kirishima asked. Bakugou only nodded. They decided on onward and Bakugou calmed down. "Feeling better?" Kiri asked. "Yeah" Bakugou said.

At the end of the movie Kirishima was ready for mimi's (that means sleep) Bakugou was also ready for bed. They cuddled while sleeping.