- 9 -

9:57pm

9:57pm

"Move your big ass head Alex." Grayson grumbled.

The eight of us, including June who I learned is Landon's girlfriend, are all settling into the living room ready to start a movie. Cami brought out blankets and pillows for everyone. Nova, who had a blanket wrapped around her body including her head, and Damien were sitting suspiciously close to each other on the floor. I would see Damien take several glances at Nova from time to time, I needed to set a reminder to ask what was going on between them. I forget things easily hehe.

Cami was seated right next to Alex, also on the floor, and he had an arm wrapped around her shoulders. "We're not dating," my ass.

*Internal eye roll*

Landon and June were cuddling on the right side of the 'L' shaped couch, while Grayson and I were sitting on the other end. I scooted away from him since I knew he liked his personal space, but my actions just made him frown. He took my left hand in his big one and gently yanked me closer to him. That resulted to everyone smirking a little, Damien scoffed, and I heard someone whisper, "we lost him."

I was in confusion. Who lost who? And who said that? Ugh.

"Words hurt you know." Alex pouted at Grayson, who then rolled his eyes which made me and the girls laugh.

"So, now what do you guys want to watch?" Cami asked.

"Fast and Furious!"

"No! Lets watch The Conjuring."

"Put on Titanic!"

While everyone was shouting out movie suggestions, I leaned towards Grayson's ear and whispered, "Help me make popcorn for everyone." We both got up from our seats and made our way to the kitchen.

"Damn," he mumbled under his breath, "you guys have a hella nice apartment. I thanked and explained to him that Camryn's dad is hella wealthy, but Nova and I still pay for rent though. I put one of the microwave popcorn in the microwave and set it for 3 minutes. I spun around on my heel to face Grayson, he was wearing black workout shorts and a plain white tank top.

Oh my gosh. Look at those muscular arms. I wanna touch it.

I'm drooling.

Its already September and its getting really chilly in New York City, how is he not cold? I'm freezing here with my gray sweatpants and a Columbia University light blue hoodie on.

"You got a little something there," he smirked and reached up to wipe the corner of my mouth his his thumb.

I. AM. LJNWDBEUSVLAERONVEBN. CAN THIS MAN GET ANY HOTTER!

"Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes which made his smirk drop and he glared at me.

Weird...

The microwave beeped, telling me one of the popcorn bag was ready. I used my thumb and pointed finger to grab the corner of the bag. Oo, hot, hot...that's what she said...Bri. Stop that.