46(2)

Chapter 46 The President's Hidden Marriage Little Wife 07 (2)

    Song Jinxi looked like she hadn't heard at all, and even took a look at the water cup, earphones and pillows that were distributed on the table.

She   first chatted with her colleagues for a few words and praised the company's management, and then she hugged the soft pillow. , Sighed faintly.

    "In terms of our company's working environment, everything else is very considerate, that is, why is there someone in the office raising a dog? "She said, pulling out her ears: "It's barking in my ears every day, and it makes my ears hurt. "

    Xu Lili stood up immediately, raised her brows and stared at Song Jinxi.

    "Who do you think is a dog?" "

    Song Jinxi turned the chair slowly, and looked at Xu Lili's face.

    "I don't know," she tilted her head to be cute: "Whoever barks the most is a dog." . "

    She has a very leisurely expression. Seeing Xu Lili's face flushed with anger, she can't find anything to refute her. She can't help but sigh in her heart.

    This person's combat effectiveness is too low

    .

    She doesn't need to fight at all. She is a bit lonely ah.

   Two days passed and by Saturday, she and Lin Xiaoxiao was about to meet in a restaurant.

    She thought this will be the first time the she went out without Shen Liuchen after crossing over. Unexpectedly, Shen Liuchen drove her to the restaurant and said that he would eat next door. After
lunch, they would go home together.

  She  don’t know why. Looking at the back of him leaving alone, Song Jinxi always feels guilty. It’s  just that she has made an appointment with Lin Xiaoxiao. If Shen Liuchen is brought in halfway, the dinner between two people may become a four-person , Lin Xiaoxiao said that her second brother would send her here.

    If Shen Liuchen sat down, Lin Xiaoxiao's second brother should also sit down.

    Then she couldn't take the opportunity to tease and joke with Lin Xiaoxiao, she still needs to learn more about Lin Xiaoxiao.

    After Song Jinxi waited for a while, Lin Xiaoxiao came.

    Shen Liujue and Song Jinxi greeted her, calling her "younger sister" very familiarly.

    Song Jinxi was a little embarrassed not knowing what to call him, so she said in embarrassment, "Hello."

    "Sister-in-law, apart from giving me more make up classes, my second brother is still very good at talking about other things." Lin Xiaoxiao smiled and she patted Shen Liujue on the shoulder and said, "If you have any suggestions, you can talk to my second brother first."

    Shen Liujue also said, "I asked someone to check the author you mentioned. She said it was because there is no way to protect her own interests, so she stopped writing. I have asked the editor to contact her. If I can contact her, I will try to persuade her to come back and continue writing."

    Song Jinxi thought for a while, then hesitated and said, "The problem of piracy is really serious. Is there no way to combat it? This author did something extreme, but I think many authors are being affected by this. They are affected too much. Seriously, when in a bad mood, the quality of the creation may not be guaranteed."