Once and for all

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

By the time Jungkook came back Taehyung was sitting in the car with his hands tightly collapsed together in his lap, fingers intervened and his head on the side eyes outside the window.

"I'm sorry i took alot of time." Jungkook said and started the engine. He felt Taehyung is awfully quite but he let it slip thinking may be Taehyung is feeling emotional for leaving his house.

Taehyung griped his hands more tightly to stop his shivering body and to hold back the tears and not to make a sob. He is way too scared to let Jungkook be in danger and than because of him.

"Should i order something for you? Are you hungry?" Jungkook asked him as soon as they reached home.

Taehyung followed him inside and sat on the couch a little uncomfortable. Jungkook came back with his bag and dropped it in his room and told him to set his things as he like.

"Taehyung should i order something for you?" Jungkook said again as Taehyung didn't answer him the first time.

Taehyung just shook his head and took his bag making his way to the room. He closed the door and locked it and slide beside the door and cried while placing his hand over his mouth tightly not to make a noice.

I need to go back as soon as possible. That'll be good for both of us.

I think that was all we both have walked together.

"Taehyung are you okay?" Jungkook asked from outside. Taehyung can sense the worry in his voice that made him cry even harder.

"Y-yes Jun-Jungkook-ssi. I'm just t-tired. Want to sleep." Taehyung replied trying his best to sound okay.

"Alright then. Sleep. I'll be out for a moment don't worry okay and if you need anything feel free to contact me." Jungkook said from outside the door and walked away.

I need you. I need you always with me but I can't hurt you. I can't let anyone hurt you. I won't.

"Okay." Taehyung said as he know Jungkook is not on the other side.

He stood up plopped on the bed and hugged the pillow tightly. He regret ever letting Jae-heon in his life.

The first day he met him, he was all good and kind to him. Taehyung was a young boy who got attracted toward him for his kindness but it was just a facade.

Flashback:

Taehyung was running out of his house when he got to know about his father. He just came back from school and Neighbors told him about his father's sudden bad condition.

He was taken to the hospital and Taehyung wasted no time to run there. He was running out and he didn't notice the green signal and that traffic is moving.

He was about to hit the car when the driver stopped the car and luckily he was saved. The driver came out and saw the boy trembling with hands over his ears and continuously crying.

"Hey I'm sorry, i just didn't see you. Are you okay?"  The man said and Taehyung looked up. He was a young man. He was handsome.

"T-Thank you." Taehyung said and held man's arms. "Please take me to the hospital please."

"Calm down come here." The man made him sit in the car and asked him which hospital.

"Thank you so much sir." Taehyung thanked him when they reached hospital.

"It's okay. I hope your father get well soon." The man said and Taehyung ran inside.

His father stayed in hospital for 3 weeks and that man often visited them. Taehyung became very comfortable around  him. He was the first man to whom Taehyung told about his sexuality also.