Chapter 18

James's POV

I woke up to a bunch of missed calls and text messages from Gisele.

Gisele, Jordan's best friend was blowing up my phone. I rubbed my eyes and picked up my phone.

Gisele: Did Jordan ditch her blind date to be cuddled up with you, ya awfully have been spending a lot of time together lately?

Gisele: If she is over there and not answering her phone, so help me I am going to hurt both of you

Gisele: okay, I came off harsh but Please tell Jordan to call me.

Wait, WHAT?

I quickly responded to Gisele.

Me: She is not over here,  you can relax.

I got up from the bed and showered to head downstairs for breakfast. I made my breakfast and went into my living room to play some video games.

A few minutes into the game,  I texted my best friend Shawn to come join me.

Gisele shoots me another text again.

Gisele: Well she did not come home yesterday. She was supposed to tell me how last night went and she hasn't replied to me since this morning.

Me: Well she probably fell asleep at the guy house & got laid like you told her to.

I sent the text and the thought of that happening actually upset me.

Gisele: NOOO, you don't understand, Jordan is not like that she wouldn't do that even if I paid her.

Now I started to get worried. I got up holding the phone while reading Gisele's text over then I sent her a reply.

Me: Meet me at her company. Bring her sister.

"Ayo what's up man, We losing," Shawn said removing his eyes from the tv screen.

"What's up man, looks like you have seen a ghost" he repeated again.

"I think Jordan is missing. We'll finish it later" I said grabbing my keys.

"We need to call the cops," he said getting up, knowing he is going to try and stop me.

"I am going to try something first then I'll call the cops. Close the door on your way out" I said and close my house door.   I hurried in my car and drove to Jordan's company.

Once I got there, Gabby and Gisele were already waiting for me.  I asked Gabby for the keys to open Jordan's office door.

"First you have to tell me what is happening ? I am really confused. Someone please tell me what's going on" Gabby asked holding the keys.

I looked at Gisele & she gave me the "Go"  to tell Gabby what was happening.  "We think Jordan is missing"

"Hold on now , We do not know for sure yet, let's not jump into conclusions" Gisele quickly said.

"Oh my God, I need to call my dad like NOW.  You didn't think to lead with that Gisele when you picked me up at the house? "

"oh my god. How this happened ?" Gabby kept talking to herself and pacing around.

"The keys? " I said

"Right the keys, here," Gabby said and handed over the keys. We quickly ran up to Jordan's office.

I sat in Jordan's computer desk and put in the password she gave me for our project.

I pulled up all the files of her activity with the device, then a ping on a location started going off.