8. I hate you

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

The next morning, she was nowhere to be seen.

Sighing in relief, I sprawled on the sofa for a while before munching on my cereal and check all my meeting for today.

I was bopping to music when the door opened revealing Y/n.
She looked exhausted.

Seeing my appearance, she spoke out, "Um about the photoshoot for Gucci, it'll probably take time." She said, and went to the kitchen.

I didn't reply, kept on eating my cereal.

I saw her taking some pill and only drink milk before going up to the room.

My wandered to places, was that birth controlling pill? Did she...? Oh god Taehyung, stop. Why are you so creepy?

Without saying anything,I left the mansion to go to my office.

•×•

Y/N'S P.O.V

I kept thinking about my reports, the doctor told me it wasn't that serious.

It was just because of not sleeping much that I have so much headaches.

And the morning, Taehyung ignored me, I guess he finally was sobered up.

I didn't know what to do after this, I tried to sleep but couldn't so I watched Kdrama's all day.

Didn't have any friends to hang out with so better be happy with yourself.

I went down to bring a bottle of water for myself and I remember the doctor telling me to eat more food and fruits. Fruits, I've been eating that all day. But more food....nahh don't have space for that.

Slowly going up to my bedroom, I let the sunshine in the dark room, and I went to balcony to look at the garden in front of me.

Were my parent's still in Busan?

They haven't called me yet.

It was already evening, I didn't know how much time it went while watching Kdrama's. They are so addicting, I hate it.

The door opened, signing someone came in.

Taehyung and his friends had came.

I was in the kitchen filling the 3rd bottle of water for the day, I peeked to see them.

Seokjin greeted me but others, they were still kind of awkward with me. I guess they're going to talk about the Na Yeon situation.

Namjoon wasn't here.

I quickly go to the room and get ready for the gym, careful about the mask and hats.

I take my car keys, and wore my shoes.

Coming downstairs,"Um I'll hit the gym for a bit" I slowly muttered out, even though Taehyung was probably gonna ignore me.

Seokjin just nodded and waved me a goodbye.

•×•

Taehyung and the guys were really a mess, they came to talk about Na Yeon's scandal.

Why did she run away?

But in between, many of them asked about Y/n. Which he was annoyed of.

He was disgusted of her, because he assumed she was doing adultery.

Her going out at midnight and coming home to eat some pills, and her seducing Jimin. It was obvious what she was tryna do.

And now she went for the gym.