Seven

"I want you to live with me." my dad says. I felt my face drop. 

"What?! Are you crazy? I'm not leaving my friends." I reply. 

"I just wanna spend time with you. It's not going to be permanent, maybe just come for a couple of days and see how you like it." dad says. 

"You wanna spend time with me now, after you left and didn't want anything to do with me anymore? I'm not going." I say. I walk passed him and go inside. i walk into the kitchen and see my mom. 

"Can you please talk to dad and tell him I don't wanna live with him." I ask. She sighs. 

"I'll try." she replied. She walks outside. I sat. 

"Nessa said she doesn't want to go." I heard my mom say. 

"Why not?" my dad replied. 

"She has friends here and she doesn't leave them. So, I really don't think her going to live with you is a good idea." mom says. 

"All right, fine." dad says.  Mom comes back inside. I was sitting at the island table with my head down. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" Mom says. I sigh. 

"Well I think I hurt Charlie's feelings when I told dad that he was my friend. But I didn't know how to introduce him because he's not my boyfriend." I reply. 

"Oh. Well he'll probably forget about soon." Mom says. 

"Yeah, you're right." I say. 

"Did you guys win your game?" Mom asks. 

"Yeah. It was fun. I pulled a stunt. At the end of the game Charlie and I kissed." I replied. 

"Oh yeah. What was the stunt?" Mom says. 

"Well Rick went and pushed me down when I went to score and I sort of ran into one of the poles, so I pretended that it took me out. So when Scooter and Rick weren't facing the goal I got up and got the puck then I said something then scored." I explain. 

"Nice." Mom says. 

"Why don't you go take a shower to cool off, you look hot." Mom adds. 

"Yeah I was gonna go do that. Thanks for reminding me." I say. I get up and go upstairs to my room I get clothes and go to my bathroom. 

After I finished showering I brushed my hair and teeth then I washed my face. Then i watched tv for a little bit, then I fell asleep.

A/N: Sorry this one's a bit short. If I don't upload much right now it's because I'm staying in a hotel because my brother has a baseball tournament lol.
~Laila:)