Sugar daddy.

"Ready baby?"

"Ready baby?"

Malik asks me as he steps into his bedroom, wearing some black pants, a mustard-colored dress shirt that hugs his muscles just the way I like, and a pair of white loafers. He watches me while I slip into my newly purchased Gucci heels.

I walk into the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror. My hair is slicked into a low ponytail letting my curls fall down my back. The coral dress compliments my bronze skin perfectly.

I step out of the bathroom and see Malik still standing near the door.
"You did more damage than I thought." He says scratching his facial hair and eyeing the clothes on his bed.

Instead of us going out to lunch, we grabbed something to eat at the mall's food court then split up. He said he wanted to look at some things so I'd told him I'd call him.

I went to a luxury department store and found a babydoll dress. Coral with flickers of gold. A pair of black and gold Gucci heels and a flap bag to match. After that, I went to a makeup counter since I didn't bring any with me to Malik's house.

My shopping was complete when I went to Victoria's Secret. I only planned to buy some underwear, but the sale they were having urged me to get more so I could get a cute weekender bag.

I grab the Victoria's Secret shopping bag off the floor and take out a black and gold weekender bag. I knew it would come in handy for my overnight things.

"I just got a few things I needed," I finally respond to him as I begin to fold everything and place it inside the duffel bag.

His eyebrows scrunch together as his lips tighten.

When we arrived at the mall, he told me he wanted to purchase my outfit for dinner, but I wouldn't let him. I spent close to $4000 today.

I wouldn't dare expect him to pay that nor do I want him to know that I spent that.

"What's wrong Malik. Am I not a good sugar baby?" I pout joking.

"Actually..." he jokes back and I absentmindedly throw the first item I grab at him, a pair of panties. "I'll be keeping these." He says putting them in his pocket.

"Seriously though," I walk over and hug his waist. "I appreciate you offering to buy my stuff today, but I got it. Also, I want to pay you back for your sister's clothes and shoes."

"You don't have to do that. Between me, Mase, and my parents, that girl is spoiled enough. You saw her closet, that's nothin compared to the one back home, and I already bought another pair of sneakers today."

"Okay. Once I finish putting away my stuff, we can go." I walk back to the bed.

He nods and stands in the door frame silently watching as I finish packing.

I'm having such a great time, but all good things must come to an end. "Malik, after dinner..will you take me home?" It almost hurt to ask. I don't even want to leave, but I have to. "I got called into work tomorrow."

He sighs deeply and forces a smile. "Comme tu veux" (as you wish)

We ride in silence as I relax further into the leather seat and inspect the interior of the expensive sports car. This is the car he was driving when we met.

Earlier, we'd taken a different car that was parked in the garage, a white Mercedez.

I wish I could read his mind. He grips the steering wheel with his left hand while holding my hand with his right.

This man makes me feel something I've never felt before with the simplest of gestures.

"Polyglot?" I ask, finally breaking the silence. He looks at me and displays a glistening smile. "How many languages do speak?" I remember him speaking Mandarin at his house.

"Fluently, I can speak six languages. We work internationally and I don't like always relying on a translator."

"Oh my God, same." I gush. "What languages?"

"English and French of course," he smirks at me "Mandarin, German, Spanish, and Russian." He lists. "I'm learning Arabic, but I'm sure I won't be ready to speak it by the time I visit the Middle East."

As we drive we speak in different languages to each other trying to teach the other different words in the languages we don't already know.

"Malik.." Something's been bothering me and I need to ask him since we'd been intimate. "I don't want to assume... but you said you don't have any chil-" before I can finish he responds knowing what I am referring to.

"They still work." He chuckles, rubbing his beard. "I wanted to ask you if you were on birth control, but I guess I have my answer."

"I'll pick up a morning-after pill on the way home tonight. I'm sure there's a timeframe." I reassure him.

"I don't want you to think that's all I wanted from you. Bringing you home with me was unexpected. I really enjoy being in your presence and I just didn't want our time together to end." He says before kissing my hand. "And I'm not a sugar daddy. I don't even think I'm old enough to be one am I?" He shrugs at himself laughing at himself.

"I don't know, but if you keep puttin' it down like that, you gon be my husband" I laugh.

"Don't play with me girl. " he squeezes my thigh. "I'll wife you up."

Wife me huh?