Chapter 33: ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀᴍs

I'm out of my head, out of my mind, oh, I

If you let me, I'll be

Out of my dress and into your arms tonight

Yeah, I'm lost without it

Feels like I'm always waitin'

I need you to come get me

Out of my head, and into your arms tonight

"Into your arms": Ava Max

It was midday by the time we reached Jake's house

It was midday by the time we reached Jake's house. As soon as he saw me he came and engulfed me in a bear hug.

"Katherine, I can't believe you are here. You didn't run away!" He joked and I laughed.

"Fuck off Jake, I'm not that bad" Zane defended himself.

"KatKat!" Kaden yelled from the front door. Then came and gave me another bear hug.

"Kaden, I told you to not call her KatKat" Everyone could tell that Zane was jealous. He was kind of cute.

"Kat, I don't know what you see in him but if you ever break up my wife has a brother and I also know many good guys" Kaden joked.

Zane didn't look pleased so I went to his side and intertwined our hands to make him relax.

"Sorry guys but I'm already taken and I think I will be for a long long time," I said giving Zane a smile. He kissed the back of my hand in response.

Once inside the house, the boys presented me to Sofia and Elena. Both of them were sweet and very different from the boys.

As for Jake's daughter Diana, she is adorable. It reminded me of my nephew. But Diana's energy is no joke.

I played with her and soon got tired. I guess I'm getting old...

We began to talk while the boys went to set the fire and prepare the food.

A high-pitched and annoying voice was heard from behind.

"Hey bitches, how are you doing?" I turned around to find that woman, Claudia, the supposed girlfriend of Zane.

As soon as she saw me she got furious.

"What are you doing here?"

"Claudia, behave, she's a guest," Sofia said in a sweet but warning tone.

"I came to accompany my boyfriend and spend time with his family" I replied shrugging as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Your boyfriend? And who would that be?" She scoffed.