CHAPTER 3

Bella

"What did you just said?" I asked speechless.

"Dad is it true?" Blake asked.

"Mark you f*c- oops sorry David, Mark you knew about this?"

"Mom really, Bella? Why on earth Bella?"

"Jess thanks Blake but I'm right here."

"Ok kids you need to calm down now, let's talk calmly." mom said.

"We decided that Blake needs to settle down for the good of the company and not only, and you Bella can no longer live alone, you have never had anything with someone because of the fear of commitment and love." dad said.

"That's not true!" I said and Mark rolled his eyes.

"C'mon sis, we all know Blake, he is loyal and he will be perfect for you."

"Yeah right. Ok but why so soon?" Blake said.

"The sooner the better son." Anthony said.

"And what if we don't agree?" I stupidly asked.

"Then it will be an arranged marriage." Elena said.

"Mom c'mon you can't be serious." Blake shouted.

"Don't raise your voice at me young boy!"

"Sorry mother but you need to understand me."

"I do honey, but Bells will be a good wife and mother for your children."

"Oh God I'm out of here" I said taking my purse and I left the house.

When I had about 40 minutes left 'till home I realized I didn't have anymore gas so I had to stop the car and I called the first person I could think of in that exact moment: Blake Taylor, my freaking future husband.

"Kitten are you ok?" he said quickly.

"Yeah Blake I'm fine, I need you to come and pick me up because I don't have anymore gas."

"Ok send me the address and I'll be there as soon as possible."

"Fine, thank you."

"Wait for me kitten." he said then he hung up.

15 minutes later he was there and I climbed into his car.

"That's not the way to my house, where are you taking me, Taylor?"

"Easy Bells, you're safe with me. We're going to my place" he said throwing me a short look before he looked at the road again.

"Why you're place? Don't you have a girlfriend or something there?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Very funny Smith. We're going there because I wanna talk to you in private."

After 20 minutes we arrived at his penthouse, which was absolutely stunning.

"Ok we're here, now talk." I said taking a seat on the couch.

"I need wine for this shit. You want some? he asked me.

"Don't you have some whiskey?"

"Ok then, whiskey and tequila, good but dangerous idea."

"What happened, kitten? You're afraid of a little fire?" I said and winked at him.

"You're the kitten here, Miss Smith." Blake said smirking.

After about 20 minutes of drinking my head started to feel funny and I was seeing fuzzy, then I said something I never thought I would say:

"Taylor I need you to fuck me tonight."

"What did you just said?" Blake asked shocked.

"I need to escape for one night. Please Blake, just sex, nothing else."

"Just this night, right? Are you sure?" he asked to be sure and I nodded my head in agreement.

"Fuck Bells, come here" he said taking me in his arms, lifting my legs and putting them around his waist.

My arms went immediately behind his neck and one in his soft dark hair.

"Couch or bed?" I asked impatiently.

"Bed kitten." he said while he was kissing my neck hungrily.

We arrived in the master bedroom, where he put me on the bed and we started kissing each other like there was no tomorrow. Little by little we got completely naked and full of lust and desire.

"You have condoms, right?" I asked making sure that we're safe.

"Fuck, yes they're in the bathroom."

"Go get them." I said kissing his neck and admiring his muscles and V line.

"Yes madam." he said laughting.

Blake

As I returned from the bathroom I found a sleeping Bella snoring lightly on the bed.

After I covered her with the duvet, I kissed her on the forehead and I put the hair our of her face, then I went beside her, cuddling and admiring her beauty face and her deathful body.

Hi again guys!

Thank you so much that you're here, you're reading my story. Damn, I can't believe it. Don't be afraid of the unknown, try to befriend him and do everything you want to do, and even more!!!!

That being said, Chapter 3 is here, hope you all liked it and I hope you liked the short Blake's pov. But don't worry, there will be more in the future.

What will Blake think about this almost one night stand? More important, what will Bella say about this? How will the morning go? I guess we'll see in Chapter 4. xoxo