I hate you.

Ava

"Welcome to hell Ava Miller", he said harshly gripping my hair and pulling it. Uncontrollable tears left my eyes seeing him after such a long time. The love of my life. My Everything.

"You have the audacity of crying infront of me after doing everything", he shouted at my face.

"Just so you know, that your tears don't affect me. They never will. Instead, these tears are the reason you are alive yet. I want to see those tears. I want to see you in pain. I want to see you suffering", he said gripping my cheeks with his other hand. I was just looking at his eyes. The brown orbs which i adored so much, which only had love for me once. But now all I could see is hate and anger in them.

"I hate you Ava Miller. I loathe your existence. I shit on the mother that gave birth to a girl like you. ", he said clenching his jaws.

" I hate you to the extent that I will make you scream in pain and damn Ava, you are gonna beg for death. I will make your condition like that . But just so you know you won't die. I will not let you. Because that is very easy punishment for you", he said tightening his grip on my hairs and my cheeks.

Each and every word that left his mouth ,were stabbing my heart like dagger. The person who only had love and care for me is saying all these to me. But no problem, I deserve all these. I will take everything . I will accept every punishment, he gives me. Because I deserve it. I deserve his hatred. I deserve this suffering.

"Your crime is the biggest among all the people who were involved with my parent's death.You know why?", he asked.

To which I just nodded my head. " Good that you know", he said with a dark chuckle.

"You betrayed me Ava Miller. You betrayed my parents. You killed them Ava . You Killed them", he shouted the last sentence.

"What did they ever do to you? What did they ever do to your father? To deserve such a cruel death. They were brutally murdered in their own house . And the one who supported the murder was the one and only girl, who they thought of as their daughter. How could you do that? How could you?", he again shouted, to which I just lowered my gaze, not being able to answer anything.

"Answer me damn head", he shouted at my face.

I didn't utter a single word. He loosened the grip along my cheeks and left them.

"Answer me", he shouted in a dangerously high voice.

Till now, I started shivering badly from all the crying and all the anger he was emitting. He seemed like a different person. His eyes were full of hatred and anger.

A sting landed on my left cheek. The impact was so hard that i fell along with the chair on the cold floor. I was crying badly. Now my whole body started to ache. He untied all the ropes around me and grabbed me from my hair.

"You are not going to speak anything right", he said in a dangerous voice.

To which I just nodded my head.

Another sting landed on my right cheek harder than the first one. My senses went numb for a while.

"See the audacity of this girl", he said with a chuckle.

"Do you even know who I am?, he asked .Of course I know him. He is the only love of my life. My Aldric. I nodded my head.

"Of course, you will know me. The guy whose life you destroyed. The guy whose parents you killed. The guy who loved you", he said the last sentence in a low voice.

"But just so you know , you killed that guy also", he shouted . I glanced at his face. All I could see was anger.

"The guy infront to you is a monster. He only know how to hurt people, how to give pain to them and how to get retribution for his parents death" he said clenching his jaws.

" What did you and your father think that by leaving USA and settling in London, you can escape law. But just so you know that you can escape law but you can't escape my retribution", he said tightening his grip on my hair.

All this time , I was just looking at his eyes, searching for the person , who said he loved till the moon and back. But all I could see was anger and hatred.

"Say something bitch"  he shouted. I was just looking at his eyes.

"I see you won't say anything", he said with a chuckle and got up. He turned his back on me.

"Let's see until when you can keep your mouth shut", he said and exited the door.

I was just sitting there and crying my eyes out. The person who never had a tint of anger and hatred for anyone , turned out to be like this. All because of me. All because of my bloody father. All because of that threat.

But no matter what the reason was, I did it . I drugged the cookies that I made for them. I helped the men enter the house to kill them. I am responsible for it. I did it. And in return I got this life, full of guilt and suffering. I will never be able to forgive myself. Never. Till now my eyes dried out from all the crying. No more tears were left to be shed.

Suddenly, I started to feel cold . I looked around the room , but there was no window or anything from where cold air could enter. I wrapped my hands around my body to feel little warmth. But it was not effective. My body started to shiver badly and my lips started to quiver due to cold. I was just wearing a short dress which barely covered my body.

I didn't know how much time passed with me shivering like this. I barely managed to keep my eyes open. I felt like any moment I will die.

All of a sudden I started to feel little warm . After some time all the  coldness subsided and I started to feel warm. It was till the extent that I started to sweat badly.

After some time my skin started to burn and my throat dried. Water, i need water. I got up and looked around the room for water. But their was nothing. The whole room was empty. There was just this chair , I was tied onto, a while ago.

Hours went by , but I was still sweating badly. My throat all dried up and skin felt like it was on fire. My body started becoming red due to the heat.

I stood up and went towards the door, in the hope he would have some mercy and give me little water. I started to bang on the door. Not long until , everything blacked out.

***