[ 4 ]

Taking hold of the ring she flipped it on the tip of her fingers and gave a cold laugh. " Look, this middle class man, has brought me a ring. " she said showing Armaan the ring while he chuckled and sat on the swing in the balcony, sipping coffee. I so wanted to punch that bastard but I stopped hearing what My Jaa.. does she even belong to me? 

Did she even love me? She loved only money. Kya mera pyaar itna kamzoor tha?  Ya phir pyaar kabhi tha hi nahi? Tears sloped down my cheeks hearing middle class man, while she threw the ring from the balcony directly on the road, and it got smashed by a vehicle breaking into pieces just like my heart. 

" Haww.. I am really very sorry I didn..t mean to it slipped.. out.." She said innocently looking at me while I gave her a watery smile.. It was a mistake.. IT WAS INDEED A MISTAKE TO LOVE HER, A MISTAKE TO GIVe.. her my heart. I have heard that if there is no pain then there is no love, if this is love then I don't want it. I hate to love her. I hate to give her my heart with whom she played like a toy and threw it away after getting another one.

" Now will you please leave, me and my soon to be husband... She gasped looking at me shocked while I dug my nails in her white flesh.... " AAJ TAK.. AAJ TAK.. TUMNE SIRF MERI MOHABBAT DEKHI THI NANDINI MURTHY.. PAR AB.. AB MERI NAFRAT BHI DEKHOGI.. JAISE AAJ MAIN ROYA HOON.. EK DIN TUM BHI AISE HI ROO GI." I released myself from that bastard's grip who had came to rescue Nandini. While nandini kept her head down with her hand fisting her dupatta.

I walked out of the house when I heard the maid shout but I cared less and left from there.

-------------------

3 Years Later

( Nandini's P.O.V. )

Standing on the terrace I gazed blankly at the stars which were shining brightly. Everything feels connected to him. It has been 3 years since he left. I hate that day, I wish I could erase that day from my life. He was going to propose me but...

Ma, Baba left me when I was in a miserable state but Armaan he was with me. I came out of my thoughts when I felt a tap on my shoulder and I knew who it was. " Missing him. are you? " He asked leaning on the railing beside me. After passing me a cup of hot chocolate, he sighed and took a sip.

" It's been 3 years Armaan, I don't think he even remembers me. " I chuckled sadly taking sip. We stayed silent for a minute or so as we stared at the sky when he spoke. " He loved you truly, he can never forget you. " He said still staring at the sky. " Plus don't you remember how like a mad bull he said he would take revenge. " He said while I laughed, my cheeks ached maybe because I laughed after so long. 

" Whatever happens you can never forget your first love. " He said in a haze while I understood he meant about me. 

--------------------

Huff.. finally 2 update in 1 day.. please vote and comment and wait for 5th chapter.

Thank you. :)