TWENTY ONE

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 :
unheard apologies

VISA COUNT: 10 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

VISA COUNT: 10 DAYS ﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     "THE BLACK ENVELOPE." Chishiya started, "The poker cards gathered by all the members of Beach are kept in the safe in Hatter's royal suite room. The passcode to the safe is kept and sealed inside the black envelope. The envelope is opaque and kept in utmost secrecy and can be opened only when there is a new Number One."

     Chishiya continued, "The new Number One will check the passcode alone in front of all the executive members. Then, he will place the paper with the passcode written on it into a new envelope and seal it again. It will be signed by all executive members before its stashed away again."

     "But how will we get the letter?" Arisu asked.

      "I was getting there." Chishiya gave Arisu a scolding look. Arisu shied away and Chishiya explained the plan. "First, Arisu will infiltrate the royal suite. Then he will search for the safe and steal all the playing cards inside."

      "What about the passcode?" Arisu inquired nervously. His hands on his legs as he peered up at the blond man. Everyone could tell the man was a human full of anxiety, practically shaking like a chihuahua from how nervous he was.

     "I have an idea of that." Chishiya answered shortly, informing. "I'll tell you when you're in front of the safe."

     "You're really cautious." Arisu noted with a skittish smile.

     Riko looked away from the floor to observe the item that Chishiya placed on the table. It was a walkie-talkie. Her gaze moved to the man himself, he gave her a quick glance and then looked back to Arisu. Cautious? Or are you being set up? 

     "I got it." Arisu said, reaching forward to grab the battery powered electronic off the table.

     "Usagi, Riko and Kuina will be on the lookout." Chishiya revealed, Riko and Kuina gave each other a look before they turned to Usagi to gauge her expression.

     "This is too dangerous." Usagi mentioned, looking at the floor as she was the only one who decided to stand, "If we're discovered, we'll be killed."

     A beat passed before Riko nodded, looking at the girl, "Then let's not get discovered."

     Well, I suppose Arisu is not a part of this, but you have a chance Usagi.