Uh..hi?

So..it's been like what? Two? Three? Years since I've edited this smut book.

Firstly, I want to thank you the the views and comments you all have left on my book. I've read every single last one of them and they all manage to make me laugh. I can't believe I got this much attention from writing sexual stuff from a random celebrity (you guys are horny fucks) and can!t believe how hilarious you all are.

Secondly, I still don't know if I'm going to continue this book. When I first started this book, I had a whole group help me and we all started doing smut books. But now that I'm alone and having to write these I just don't feel..comfortable with writing this kinda of stuff. I will keep it up but I just simply won't continue it.

Thirdly, thank you all again for all the views. I am extremely happy how many views it got, not so much what the book is about but you know it is what it is. I am very sorry that many of you did not enjoy it because honestly same, reading back on this is so fucking embarrassing like damn. All that was cringe.

Fourthly, thank you for everything. I think I will continue making books but just not about Tom Holland anymore.

That's all I wanted to talk about. Have a  good life, a good mental health and a good everything. Bye bye

(Not a lot may make sense, I don't know I'm too lazy to check)