Chapter 30: The Sun Fruit

In the ancient chamber, Drago is shocked to see that the ancient items are fading fast. Blossom's Keeper starts lighting up, revealing to him a lush forest and a giant tree.

"It almost resembles how Tír na Nóg should be like," Drago whispers.

"It's Old Maple Forest," Spice replies.

"Okay, then let's go," Drago says.

Drago starts walking out of the chamber to begin to fly off to Old Maple Forest. Spice followed him as well.

While they're in the sky, flying toward Sprite's home, Drago wonders what it is like since he found out that his family is from there.

"There it is, Old Maple Forest," Spice announces. "Drago, do you think we'll be able to save the Land of Fairies?"

"I hope so, but I'll need to find the last two items," Drago says.

As they fly by to see all the beauty of this forest, they notice that a group of fairies in black follows them.

"Spice goes on ahead; I'll hold them off," Drago says.

"Okay, but please hurry," Spice replies.

Spice continues to fly onward, Drago turned around hoping to stop them in their tracks.

"Floral Dragon Scented," Drago casts.

Seeing magical pink flowers heading straight for the fairies in black, they're a trap by the strange smell, and Drago starts flying after Spice.

Made this way toward the shrine, Drago sees the first Sprite fairy, Basil Parsleyhop, as they're seeing his nameplate glowing, revealing the riddle.

Surrounded by lustful forest, wild animals and wondrous fruit are hidden within its forest, their treasures of nature. Guarded by nature as well, it is the ultimate weapon of all time.

"Do you know any forest in the mainland?" Spice asks.

"There is a lot of forests, but I'm thinking the Amazon Rain Forest," Drago answers. "Are you ready?"

OnceDrago is ready, he teleports them toward their following location.

The Amazon rainforest, full of lush and beautiful, as Drago and Spice arrived in the middle of the forest.

"Wow, this is beautiful," Spice announces.

"Yeah, I know, now we just need to find the Sprite Item," Drago replies.

"And how are we going to find it?" Spice asks.

"I have an idea," Drago answers. "Hold my hands."

Drago and Spice held hands, focusing their magic; Drago began to locate the Sprite's Item.

"Treasure of the Sprites," Drago casts.

Seeing flowers and plants magical moving around, heading one way, Drago and Spicestart following their combined magic.

Following their magic, Drago and Spice arrived at a temple full of fruits. Seeing all of them, they continue to follow their magic. It heads up of the temple, found a tree, and on the tree is a fruit that shines like the sun.

"I believe that's your item for the Sprites," Drago announces.

Spice is about to take it, something is coming from the ground, and a giant snake with a wing burst from the ground. Staring back at them, the snake starts striking back, flying out of Drago start making a comeback.

"Dancing flame," Drago casts.

As the flames attack contacted the flying snake but seeing its start to attack again, Spice tries to cast a spell; however, it's too fast.

"Drago, it seems we need a Floral Forge," Spice says.

"I'm way ahead of yeah," Drago replies.

As Drago flies up as high as he can, glowing fiery pink, he begins to cast his forge.

"I cast the Floral Forge. The essence of the Amazon Rainforest, come with nature and aid us agents this serpent," Drago casts.

Seeing the essence of the Amazon start coming around toward us, seeing nature traveling around me.

"With this forge, come together with the sharpest weapon, Razorsong," Drago casts.

Vines and leaves formed the neck for the bow, while an Orchid is on the bow's handle, plus a big banana leaves starting a quiver with vines as a rope to place around Spice. Inside the quiver are arrows made from a Heliconia Flower (Lobster-Claw)with a sharp arrowhead.

Spice draws an arrow and fires it up into the sky. Clouds turn gray, and the thought of blue arrows showers down like rain. Once it contacted the serpent, it couldn't get back up from the rain. As the rain stopped, Spice flew by and picked up his Item.

"Awesome, now we just need one more," Spice says.

"Glad to hear. I need to head back, and I need to open my shop," Drago replies.

"Okay, see yeah soon," Spice adds.

Just as they disappear from the Amazon rainforest, Spice return to the Land of Faries and Drago returns to his new home is Celestia.

The following day, Drago went to check his new The Dragoncafé when he arrived. It's fantastic, it looks like a Starbucks café, seeing more waiters. They look like they're in a fairy cosplay as uniforms. Once Dragovisits his uniform, he's amazed to see his costume, though Drago sees that he and the male waiter's uniform are topless.

Drago is amazed to be a topless fairy's baker. Once they reopen, Drago is astonished to see more customers arriving.

Everyone is enjoying themselves. Drago is glad that everyone likes seeing the waiter dressed up as fairies for this café, as the day went one closing time for the café.

Just then, as it's now night, Drago's bracelets suddenly glow, finally the last of the ancient magic.

"Finally, I can put this all behind me," Drago announces.