t w e n t y - e i g h t

a/n:
got bored so here you go

a/n:got bored so here you go

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Chapter Twenty- Eight:

The prince sat in front of you, watching you as you sitting in the corner, having your head down. 'Why the hell did I get reincarnated again? And why ten? Wasn't I supposed to die? Who the hell is Amber? She was never in the story. Is she important? Most importantly why is the male lead here?' you thought.

Mary comes inside with the doctor and Duke Lee. The duke looks very annoyed and angry when he walked inside. "W-What happened?" You asked. "You and I were on a walk until you slipped and fell into the river. I immediately went after you and brought you back to your mansion with the guards" Prince Jungkook explained.

"What day is it today?" You asked them. "It is May 10th, Lady (Y/N)" the doctor answered. You nodded and smiled. "Thank you, but I'm fine now. No need to worry" you said, hoping that they will leave you alone. Prince Jungkook starts speaking, but you were too much thinking about what just happened. Many questions were running through your head. You were frustrated and angry that you have to go through this life again. "What do you say, Lady (Y/N)?" Prince Jungkook looks at you with a smile.

"Oh, sure. I don't care" you replied. Duke Lee's eyes widened hearing your words. "I guess I'll come back tomorrow to fully present myself" the prince walks to you and kisses your hand before leaving your room. The doctor and the duke left your room after that, leaving you with Mary. She runs towards you and hugs you tightly. "Congratulations, Lady (Y/N)" she smiles brightly.

You tilt your head confused. "What do you mean, Mary?" you asked. "For your engagement to Prince Jungkook," she said, making your eyes widened. "My what!?!" You said loudly. You jumped onto your bed and stared at the ceiling. 'I need to cancel that engagement. The first time I met Prince Jungkook was at that birthday party which took place around the last week of April and the festival where I cut our friendship was around this time. So how did I go out with Prince Jungkook?' You thought.

"Mary, I don't remember what happened today? Can you tell me?" You asked. "Well Lady (Y/N), you were training outside since you were quite angry at your step-brothers for destroying your favorite book. The prince arrived, wanting to speak to you. You agreed because I told you to go. If I didn't, you would have ignored him like you always do" Mary explains.

You remembered it. This happened the first time you were put in the game yet you didn't go and kicked him out. You going with him changed the plot. Then you remembered what eighteen-year-old Jungkook told you. He fell in love with you when he was ten. It would have been great if you knew when he did to avoid it.

"May you please fetch me some cookies? I'm kinda hungry" you asked Mary. She nods and heads off to the kitchen. You quickly got back up and grabbed your notebook, writing everything you did in the past so you won't forget. This time you will make sure Mary doesn't die. You won't allow the Prince to fall for you. You won't allow Knight Jung to kill you. And you will stay far away from King Yoongi.