24❦

24

❦𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮❦

I wake up with an agonizing pain in my lower abdomen.

No, no, no this can't be happening, this is the absolute worst timing ever. I throw the thick blankets off me and run to the bathroom.

When I exit the bathroom minutes later miserably, my muscles ache and I just want to go back to bed, but the pain is setting in worse so I know it won't happen.

Periods suck.

I only have a handful of tampons left and zero money, so I have no clue what I'm going to do after I run out.

I'm on the edge of a breakdown, I have horrible periods.

I don't get super hormonal, it just drains the life out of me and hurts so much. I'm usually out of commission for a few days bundled in a ball crying out of pain.

I can't eat much, the pain is so intense it makes me nauseous, and I even throw up sometimes. I don't like taking pain relievers because they make me feel sick. Then on top of all that, I get these black dots in my vision and almost pass out when I stand up.

I'm just not looking forward to the next few days. How am I supposed to pretend everything is fine in front of Blake?

I'd usually just hide out and not take jobs, but I'm staying with Blake right now and I'm honestly freaking out currently.

Groaning, I faceplant back onto that mattress and pull the covers up over my head. Ugh, why did that jerk Conway have to threaten Blake with me yesterday? He could have had a little respect and waited a few more days.

I curl into a ball, maybe, if the heavens bestow a sliver of remorse I'll be able to fall asleep again.

⇿♡⇿♡⇿♡⇿♡⇿

Three hours later and I've got no sleep. I just lay in a ball like a miserable potato.

Then I hear the front door open and shut, I think for a second Blake left, but then I hear multiple footsteps walking around.

Curious, I force myself to get out of bed and peek my head out the door. I immediately regret it when Isaiah and I make eye contact as he looks down the hallway.

"Hey Cupcake!" He smiles at me. I suck in a deep breath and force a smile on my face too.

"Hi Isaiah." I try to make my voice as cheerful as possible even though I feel like I'm dying.

"Blake just went to grab something from his car." He points to the door over his shoulder.

"Ok." I nod my head slightly and then try to pull it back into the room but Isaiah speaks before I can.

"Come hang out with me?" He gives me puppy dog eyes that make it almost impossible to say no. So I give in and nod my head then slip out the door and head towards him.

He leads me to the kitchen and has me sit in a chair at the island, pours me a glass of lemonade and slides it over to me.

I was a little shocked when Ace walked out of what I thought was a pantry, but turned out to be a bathroom.

"You had us really worried." Ace speaks as he takes a seat next to me.

"Why?" My eyebrows crease as I look up at him. He's so much bigger than me, makes me feel like a mouse.

"Why didn't you tell us?" I've never heard Isaiah's voice so sad. "It's like you don't understand that we care about you, Cupcake."

I don't, I really don't understand why they would. But they do, I know that now. I try to look at it from their perspective, and if any of them were in trouble and I could help I would in a heartbeat.