Chapter 1: Who the Hell?

Y/N L/N a normal person living in a reckless, worthless and unfair world or atleast that's what's on his mind.

3rd POV

Y/N is just sitting on a regular Shop, he does'nt have a normal job because he did'nt finish school, but he's making normal money. Even though this world we live in is The worst there's still hope, But for him its worthless all worthless.

Y/N POV

Y/N: (YAWN) Jeez what time is it?

Y/N looks at the top of the entrance clock and it says 5:56PM.

Y/N: Its getting late, maybe I should go home.

Y/N is just sitting on his chair lazily, not caring if anyone even comes in the shop.

His Manager and friend John walks out of his office and greets him.

John: Yo Y/N how you holding up?

Y/N: What do you think? This is so boring dude.

John: I know, Buisness is not doing good lately but what can we do?

Y/N Sighs at his remark, its true though people barely comes to this shop.

John: Its 6 now Y/n, you can take a rest.

Y/N: You sure you can handle this?

John: Yep dont worry about me brother.

Y/N: All right then.

Y/N goes to the locker room to change to his normal clothes and carries his phone and puts on his wireless earphone.

Time Skip 6:28PM

Y/N is now back at his apartment and is brushing his teeth, when he finishes he changed to his PJs.

Y/N: (SIGH) Another boring ass Day, man can life get any better than this?

Y/N sleeps in his slumber and is now waiting for the next day to come.

But he did'nt know that someone was stalking him from the distance she wears a Pink suit with a Pink ribbon on her neck.

???: I found him, hehe this might be fun.

Time Skip 8:30AM

Y/N POV

Y/N Is still sleeping when his alarm clock rings, this eventually irritated him but he needs to get up.

Y/N: Damn alarm clocks.

He stopped the annoying ringer and gets up to start for the day.

Y/N: Another day, Same meaning. Welp here goes nothing.

Y/N Takes a bath, dries himself and puts on his Clothes to get ready for his job. Yup that's how lazy you are.

Y/N is now walking with his phone listening to music on the way, not even caring for anything.

Y/N: All right waiting time.

And just like that, its now the waiting game, but Y/n is ok with this he can relax and no one will do anything to stop him.

Suddenly the door shop opens revealing a girl with...... Furry ears? Maybe a cosplayer?

Y/N: Welcome maam, nice outfit.

???: Oh why thank you.

Y/N: What do you want maam?

???: Oh can you suggest me your favorite?