Chapter 15: Who's the culprit?

Then suddenly someone rang the doorbell and Marijetta wanted to open the door and Louna was standing there covered with blood.

Victoria: Geez, what happened? And where is Leon?

Louna: He... uhm.. he was shot. And I.. need your help!

Victoria: Holy Louna, Where is he?

Louna: He's in the Sun Lakes Park and I called the ambulance. They are with him. I need your help and please give me some fresh clothes. I have to shower right now and then I go to him.  The police are looking for now who did that.

So Marijetta went into Louna's room and pulled out fresh clothes while Victoria put her clothes that were full of blood in the washing machine. Then Louna took a shower.

Marijetta and Victoria waited at the table in the kitchen

Then Vicky said to Marijetta: Who the hell should kill Leon?

Marijetta: I don't know, we have to wait and see. The police are on it, as Louna said.

Then Louna finished showering. Then her Phone rang and she became messages from Leon.

Louna: Oh shit, I think it's good if I go to him now

Victoria: Yes would be better. I drive you.

Marijetta: Louna? Do you need anything else or do you have everything?

Louna: Thanks for asking, I have everything. You hear from me, love you.

Marijetta: Love you too. And take care of yourself!

Louna: I will, so you too!

Louna and Victoria are in the hospital to Leon.

Louna: Geez... are you ok?

Leon: I am and you?

Louna: So I am.

Then all of a sudden the police officers came into the room and asked some questions.

Police Officer Lance: Hey Leon, your last name is Lance, right?

Leon: Yeah, that's right.

Police Officer: Ok, my name is Quentin Lance.

Leon: Oh, we have the same last name. *smiled*

Officer Lance: Yeah, but there is more to it.

Leon: What do you mean?

Officer Lance:  Yeah. There is more to it.  Because you searched unsuccessfully for your father for years, I am your father. When I heard that you were shot, I was very worried. That's why I stand here and want to find out who shot you.

Leon: What a pussy? Why didn't you get in touch earlier? Why now? I don't wanna see you now.

Leon turned his back to Officer's face.

Officer Lance: Because I didn't want to put you in danger because of my job. And yes I should get in touch earlier and I was too coward.

Leon: Well, what do you want from me now?

Louna is still standing in the corner and realizes everything.

*Louna's thoughts: Geezz, what is going on here? It's like a never ending nightmare*

Officer Lance: So I'm asking you, you know know who shot you?

Leon: No, I don't know.

Officer Lance: Do you remember what his face looked like?

Leon: Yeah, a lil bit.

Officer Lance: Would you do a identikit picture with us?

Leon: If we have to.

Officer Lance: Would be good, so we can catch the culprit.

Leon: Wait, Louna, My Love, is it okay if we take an identikit picture? I have to draw a picture of what the killer looked like. Then we see if we recognize it.

Louna: Yes of course that's okay. Better that way, I don't want the son of a bitch to kill you.

Officer Lance: Okay great, we'll be back with a specialist in 5 minutes.

5 Minutes later

Officer Lance: So Leon, that's the Draftsman Mr. Merlyn and he draws as you describe it. And then he shows you that and if it looked exactly like that then we already have the culprit. Is it good?

Leon: Ok, let's go. Uhmmm.... The culprit had blond hair of medium length. He had a bit thick eyebrows and his eyes were narrow I think. Then he had a whoosh nose. Narrow lip. About 187cm tall. He was wearing a green sweater with black jeans. And had Nike Air Jordans on. And he pulls the gun at me, but I have no idea who it is.

Draftman Merlyn: So I could finish painting and the identikit picture looks like this, is that correct?

Leon: Yeah, that's exactly what he looked like.

Louna: Can I look at the identikit picture?

Leon: Yeah, of course. But you were in the toilet when that happened. Why do you want to see it?

Louna: It makes me wonder. I want to see, maybe I recognize him or who knows what.

Draftsman Merlyn shows her the identikit picture

Louna: Wait, he looks familiar to me... Omg is that...?