X.

Chapter 10~

It has been quite boring lately and we all had nothing to do. Me and Zoe have been training ourselves to be able to fight in any dangerous situation, now that I'm going to be the head of the Sicilian Mafia I had to know a thing or two about fighting. Lately, Carlo has been very busy with his Mafia and having important meetings with other gangs. Today, me and Zoe decided we were going to go buy ourselves some badass dresses for my ball. This event was going to finally make me head of the Sicilian Mafia. Asher took me and Zoe to a fancy gown store and we both tried on many dresses. I had a hard time deciding, a couple dresses caught my eye. After long exhausting hours and refreshing glasses of champagne provided, me and Zoe finally settled on two dresses.

*Brooklyn is in black, Zoe is in orange*

We put the dresses in bags and we strolled out with Asher carrying the bags behind us. We got to the car and got on our way back to the house. When we arrived, me and Zoe ran inside and started jumping around excitedly. "YOUR GOING TO BE A QUEEN!" Zoe screamed. "YOUR GOING TO BE MY SIDEKICK BITCH!" I screamed back. We spun around for ages laughing away. Soon enough we both fell onto the living room floor from being dizzy. We both heard three men stomp in through the front door. I lifted my head over the couch and saw Asher, Luke and Carlo stood in the door way. "Look who I found in the driveway. Me and Zoe jumped off the floor and ran over to them.

They looked exhausted from working. Me and Zoe brung them both to the living room, whilst Asher put our dresses in me and Carlos room. Carlo sat down and Luke sat down opposite Carlo. I crawled onto Carlos lap and played with his hair. He didn't show any interest in me he just kept staring straight at the tv as it played volleyball on it. I started to stroke his hair when he snapped "Brooklyn get off it's annoying." I froze and quickly pulled my hands away from his head. I looked down and got off his lap. I went to walk away when he grabbed my wrist and said "Princess, I didn't mean to snap at you I'm just tired." I yanked my arm away from him and ran off upstairs.

*P.s I'm gonna start doing 'povs' now for each character*
Enjoy<33

Carlo's pov
I grabbed Brooklyn's wrist and said "Princess, I didn't mean to snap at you I'm just tired." She looked away and pulled her arm away from my hand. She looked up at me before running upstairs, i was so weak and drained from working that I couldn't bring myself to chase after her. I looked at Luke and Zoe and they were just staring at me with shock. I sighed and carried on watching the volleyball game.

Brooklyn's pov
I sat with my knees up to my chest as I scrolled on my phone. I heard small footsteps approach my room. The door opened and Zoe poked her head through the gap. I rolled my eyes and patted a spot on the bed for her to come sit on. She came in and shut the door quietly behind her. "Are you okay babe?" She asked with a concerned look on her face. I nodded and replied "I guess, I just wanted to give him attention since he's been at work all day but he pushed me away." She sighed and said "he's just a bit tired, but don't get upset over him you've got a fucking ball too prepare for!" I chuckled and got up to get my dress that Asher left on my makeup table. I heard a voice whisper from the door way "can I borrow Brooklyn from you Zoe?" She nodded and glared at him as she walked out the room. I sat back on the bed and said "what do you want?" He walked over and replied "I'm sorry mi amor, I was just so tired I just wanted to be left alone. I didn't mean to make you sad. (My love)" he frowned. "It's okay I understand." I smiled slightly as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I tried wiggling out of his arms but he wouldn't let go. He picked me up and kissed my neck pushing my back onto the bed.

"I need to get ready for the ball! It's importanttt." I whined, but he carried on kissing down my neck to my chest. He started laying hickeys on my chest. I grabbed his chin and pushed his head away from my chest area. "No leaving hickeys, I can't have people thinking I'm a whore at the ball. It will ruin my reputation." I said getting up off the bed. He moaned and groaned in annoyance. I rolled my eyes and walked over to my make up mirror. I slipped on my dress but couldn't zip up the back. "Can you help me please Carlo?" I pleaded and he came over. After he zipped me up he grabbed my neck and whispered into my ear "we're finishing what I started once we get home." I nodded and turned away from him. I started doing my makeup when Carlo left the room. Soon after Zoe came in with her dress on. I zipped her up and we both did our makeup. I curled my hair and she put hers into a bun.

 I curled my hair and she put hers into a bun

We both put on our heels and we strutted out and downstairs

We both put on our heels and we strutted out and downstairs. As we came into the living room the boys were all in suits and they looked HOT. Asher looked at us and started clapping and whistling. I chuckled and Luke and Carlo turned around to see us. Carlos jaw dropped when he saw me. He slowly came over to me and said "you look so gorgeous." I blushed and replied "you look pretty handsome yourself love." He winked at me and licked his lips whilst keeping his eyes on my body. I felt butterflies flying swarming around my stomach. I coughed making everyone look at me. "Well, it's 21:50pm so we should get going ladies and gentlemen." I smiled. Me and Zoe carefully walked out towards the black range rover whilst the boys walked in front of us. I sat in the front seat next to Carlo and the other three sat in the back.

We approached the large, white, glamorous building. There was many people with gowns and suits on outside the entrance. Carlo parked the car in front of the building and he got out. A tall man opened my door and I stepped out. Suddenly, swarms of paparazzis ran over to me. The security backed them away and me , Zoe, Carlo, Luke and Asher strutted down the walkway to the entrance of the building. People cheered and clapped as we approached the entrance. I took a deep breath and walked in with my arm linked with Carlo's. Two men opened the large, beige door revealing a crowd of men and women in a huge room. As we stepped in the crowd changed their attention to us. I smiled and us five walked in gracefully.

After an hour of greeting many people and sharing conversations with people, it was time for my speech. Everyone clapped as I walked onto the tall, brown and white stage. I grabbed the microphone and spoke with my head held high. "Hello ladies and gentlemen, i give many thanks to all of you for turning up for this event today. My father's death has most defiantly been hard to deal with but I will eventually get over it. I know how important he was to all of you, his priority was to protect you all and now that he is sadly gone I will be taking over his place. Again thank you all for being here today, and I'm so excited to be able to be your queen." I smiled and waved as I walked back over to the others. Everyone in the room clapped and I sat down. "YOUR FINALLY QUEEN!" Zoe screeched. I laughed and Carlo kissed me passionately. "Well done my queen." He grinned. "Why thank you my king." I chuckled.

After a few hours it was midnight. I downed my last bit of wine and we all strolled out the building. The car journey back was quiet. I looked behind me and Zoe was asleep on Luke's shoulder and Asher was snoring in the back. I giggled and turned to face Carlo. He glanced at me and smiled focusing back on the road. How did I get so lucky with these lot?