4.

"Hyung,hyung,hyungggg....jin hyung!!"

"Wtf park jimin, i was sleeping for f*ck's sake..,god you disturbed my precious sleep"

"I'm so sorry yoongi hyung...,but I'm so excited to tell the news to everyone specially jin and joonie..,ahhhh where are theyyyy!?"

"Probably f--"
Luckily jin interrupted,

"Yaaahh...,jimin why r u shouting,what happened?"

"Yes what happened jimin?" Namjoon joined jin's side

"Hyunggggg..., jungkook found his mate!" Jimin said,

All three of them were shocked after listening jimin's words..,

"What?where and when?? Who is she/he?" Namjoon asked

"Well,we went to explore this town and after that we went to eat noodles from a shop..,that's when a girl was also picking noodles and jungkook just freezed ...and he was acting so weird.."
Jimin told them everything about the incident

5 minutes later

"So you are telling me that he found his mate in a shop ,and his mate is a human and an army too?" Yoongi said with a shocked face

"And he shouted at you for touching her.., well i can't blame him..he has been possessive one from the very beginning " namjoon said

"Yeah,don't you remember his words what is his is his , what is other's is also his" jin said

"Yeah yeah i know that too well, he doesn't let me talk to other idols, he alwys becomes so jealous" (jikoookkkkkk shippers where are u at)
Jimin said remembering award shows moments

"Where is he now btw?" Joon asked

"He's outside, he doesn't seem good..he seems very impatient" jimin answered

"Let me talk to him then" joon said

"Tell him to take precautions namjoon..having a human mate isn't very good, you know what i mean..he's the maknae.., and he listens to you only.." yoongi said

"Yes i know...I'm going now"

After 5 minutes

"Wanna feel alive outside i can't fight my fear...,isn't it lovely? All alone, heart made of glass ,my mind of stone..tear me into pieces , skin to bone~~~hello..,welcome home~~~"

Jungkook was standing outside and singing with his eyes closed,when namjoon approached him

"Jungkook-ah?" Namjoon said

Jungkook stopped singing,opened his eyes and looked at namjoon..

"Hyung..,I-"

"I know, jimin told us everything,how are you feeling? Do you feel good now ? Are you happy?" Namjoon asked

"I-i..,i don't know hyung..,she's a human...i have a human mate, I'm feeling happy but sad at the same time.., i want her to love me for my personality,persona,nature,behaviour..,not for my fame...i want her to accept my flaws..I won't know about her true feelings because she's a human..I'm just depressed."

"H-hyung., my wolf is feeling impatient..he's continuously telling me to go to her and mark her.., a-and is it , is i-it possible to love someone without knowing them? Like love at first sight? Does it really exist? I have so many questions hyung..i-i don't know..my mind and heart is trapped in a labyrinth of different type of feelings and emotions."
Jungkook shared all of his feelings with namjoon

"Oh jungkook-ah,don't think too much i know you..you overthink alot.., i know its hard to understand a human..specially when he/she is your other half,but give her some time.Observe her but just don't let her know that you are keeping an eye on her..,and even if she's a human, she's your mate for a reason, moon goddess made you too mates for a certain reason okey? Find that reason."

"And love at first sight do exists,and its normal because you two are mates..ofcourse you will feel a pull and attraction towards her..you will feel jealous when she'll talk to other boys..a-and touch other boys even if they're her brother, cousin or a realtive..your wolf will still feel jealous and possessive,specially your wolf"
namjoon said

"Maybe you are right hyung,i-i know but wait no...no what do y mean she'll talk to other boys or touch?? NO,i won't let others to touch her or talk to her..i don't know how but no i won't allow it, she is my mate"
Jungkook growled

"Calm down, jungkook noone's touching her shh..calm down" namjoon tried to calm jungkook

"S-sorry hyung..,b-but i want to ask you something..,i-its kinda embarrassing"
Jungkook said hesitantly

"What ?Comeon ask"

"How to control the urge to mark her? How to stop it? A-and I'm getting alot of  weird thoughts after seeing her...,a-and hyunggg, i want to see her again"
Jungkook said

"Hmmm..,self control? Ever heard of that? Control your self andd your hormones too...it's normal to feel like this after finding your mate..and about seeing i don't know..jimin told us that you called yourself from her phone,so i guess you will think of an idea too"

"O-oh yeah,hehe...thankyou hyung"

"Now..,on to the mission to know more about y/n"

To be continued

Please vote and comment,
And please tell me if you find any mistakes and share your ideas too..
Thankyou

TOXIC OBSESSION || JJK.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें