"Let's play Uno"

I had just got back from shipping off packages at the local post office for my business (I sold wigs & was the best damn supplier in my area.) when I got a text. It was Tirah asking me about my plans for the day. Tirah was the shawty I was texting from that night Tamia fucked my face in the car. I told her I had nothing planned and she asked if I wanted to come over and hang with her & her people. It was about to be around 6, and I had nothing else to do, so I said yes. I hadn't heard from Tamia in some days and I hadn't really been around from doing stuff with my business all week, so I didn't know what was what with that.

I know Tirah be lit so i decided to go with comfy cute. I was a stem so I either dressed tommy or feminine. Today was one of those days I would mix them together 😉. I put on some grey boy shorts. The ones that were kind of like sweats. I put a white cropped tee on with  a little under boob. With that I put on white nike calf socks and all white airmaxes. I had curly bundles in, but I straightened them. I added a white bucket hat with a blue heart in the middle of it. My nails were all white medium length and coffin shaped. I looked good af.

I pulled up to Tirah house around 8 pm, and she was on the porch with 2 of her brothers. I fucked with them, them niggas be lit and they cool. She got up and led me inside. Inside was her friend Sasha. I met her one time before, but didn't really pay attention to her. She was brownskin had some nice titties and a cute ass waist. She kind of reminded me of Summerella. I thought to myself "I would suck the shit out of her lips.
Tirah's brothers came in and we smoked with them. Them niggas are the plug's plug and they was always sparking us up. We smoked two woodz with them, then they left weed and more woodz for us.
Before they left they got us to take a shot of casamigos. Shot my ass, that shit felt like a drink to me. I had to drink it in sips. I wasn't a drinker, my chest felt hot and them bitches laughed at me😂. I hit the last blunt we were finishing, and let me tell you... the shit that came next, I really felt was a setup. We rolled up again, the rest of the weed and got 3 nice woods. We put 1 in rotation. Sasha passed me the blunt and I leaned back on the couch and hit it. She was eyeing me and Tirah was lowkey eyeing me too. They kept looking at each other too and this mf Tirah says "Let's play uno. Loser takes 3 shots." I said "Okay, but if I lose first, I'm not playing again, yall know i dnt do this drinking shit.😭" They said cool & guess what? I motherfucking lost😭. They went easy on me though and gave me lil shots, so really it equaled up to like 2. Tirah gave Sasha a look & they started kissing... I SWEAR!! Im gay as fuck and Tirah knew I'd be down for a 3 some, cause we talked about it before, so my nipples got hard as fuck watching them and I started smiling. Sasha walked over to me and started kissing & licking my right ear and neck. Yall i know I say shit be a instant turn on, but this is my favorite, the BIGGEST turn on for me. Like that's really my spot. Tirah came on the left side of me and grabbed my waist (SECOND biggest turn on) while kissing my left side. I could've came right there, but I knew it was gone get better, so i held out. Tirah stuck her hand in my shorts. She started rubbing my clit & i started panting. She got behind me and sat her legs on the outside of mine so that I was sitting in between her, then finished kissing and sucking on my neck. Sasha pulled my shorts and panties down & stuck her fingers inside me, then started licking and sucking my nipples. I was getting pleasure from all over and I couldn't fucking take it anymore. Between my neck, nipples, and pussy getting pleasured, I finally fucking exploded. My back arched and I started panting fast. Tirah started laughing and Sasha climbed on top of me. She grabbed my face and started kissing me. I did exactly what I was thinking earlier and sucked on her lips while we were kissing. That just made me wet all over again. They were so soft. I had to get a 1 on 1 with her later, but for now, I flipped Tirah on her back on the couch, so that HER head was on the armrest now, and started sucking her pussy. I had my arms wrapped around her legs, so she wouldn't run, cause my tongue was working honey. She started moaning & Sasha came under me and started eating my pussy. It was hard trying to eat Tirah pussy while mine was being demolished but I did cause I'm elite, duh. Me and Tirah came at the same time, then we put Sasha on her back. I kissed her lips then sat on them, and caressed her nipples, while Tirah was eating her pussy. We had her lil ass shaking. They really tried to fuck me and got fuckedd lol. We took a couple more shots after that, then that's the last I remember 😭.

**
I woke up in Tirah's bed at 10 a.m with Sasha between my legs and her head laying on my stomach. My head was on Tirah's titties and we were all bucked ass naked!!!! Now ion remember much bout what happened after the first 3 some but shit I woke up with a banging headache. That shit aint stop nothing though, cause I started sucking Tirah's nipples and she woke up. We all got in the shower together, but didn't fuck again. I guess we just wanted to be on some gay shit... idk lol. By the time we were done with the shower, smoking, cleaning up from lastnight and all, it was almost 12;30 pm & Tirah took both of us home. When she dropped me off in front of my house, she kissed me and said "later bae"
I really hated when girls I wasn't in a relationship with called me that, but I never did too much, just didn't say it back.

When I got out the car, I seen Tamia sitting on the porch with Mon and Nimah, and boy was she mugging the shit outta me. I stared back at her regularly for a little , and just went in the house. I mean I was single and aint hear from this mf in a while, so I really wasn't sweating it, but damn I aint want her to think I was just out here fucking everybody.
Nima looked at Tamia & said "You good?"
She looked over at my house and said "naw" real chill.