chapter 13

Verenya's provoke
Why every bad thing happens with me. Now how will I go to live my whole day and night in the chamber?  

I call one of my maids whose name is Lai and I asked:-  " Where is Raja Sa".  "Raja Saa is in Diwane khas," she said in low voice. 

I nodded.  

I want to go outside... I want to sit in the garden and enjoy myself with little birds. No, when he knows that I love roaming outside why does he have to give me punishment like this. 

I put my hands at the window and looked outside. My smile gets wider and my eyes get a little shinier.

I looked down the window .... UMM I think I can roam outside with the help of this window. 

I yell Lai -" Bring something to eat for me". She nodded. I change my dress. 
I run to get few curtains.  it is perfect for a lightweight person to use as a rope.  

As I was sliding down the rope. Suddenly my leg got to slip and I almost fell to the ground.  Someone came to me. He asked,  "who are you?"   

"I ...I... " I said while thinking what should I tell him who am i.  " Say something pale lady," he asked. 

"I am special maid who comes here with Maharani Saa from Bundi," I said hurriedly. 

He nodded.

" And you," I asked.  " I am of the trustworthy friend of Raja Saa," he said. 

 I nodded. " Can you please tell me where is the Raja Saa because Rani Sa was asking about this?" I asked. 

" He is Divane khas and tell your Rani Saa she is not allowed to go over there," he said while smiling towards me. 

I asked in curiosity-" Why so?" 

He smiled and said-" Because there are all men right now, So it will not look proper for women to go alone and sit there". 

I nodded in return. As I turned around after knowing the reason ....

He said  -" Well you know you don't look like a maid."   I turned around and looked at him suspiciously what he means. does he know that who I am?  

"What do you mean I don't look like a maid"- I asked while gazing at him.

"You look beautiful none like other maids." He said. 
 " Oh " - I replied in low voice. It sounds so weird.

When Abhirath used to compliment me I used to blush and so many with his little closeness I used to feel butterflies.

But it's not a casual feeling with everyone. Some energy is used to fill the atmosphere when Abhirath stays around me. 

I smiled at myself and told him -" I need to go". 

He asked (with shiny bright eyes like expecting something from me)- " When are we will going to meet again". 

I heard Abhirath's voice coming from our room. I hurriedly run towards it... I can't go up on rope so I choose to go on with Stairs. My ankle gets swallowed due to jumping from high. 

As I reached Abhirath asked-
" Where were you. Who let you go outside... This guard or this one... Tell me who helped you.
When I ordered them then why did you help her(yelling at Guards)?

Tell me Verenya who let you go outside. (while holding my shoulders in anger) Don't test my patience."

 " NOBODY helps me out, It was me who use curtains as a rope to go out with that window" -I cried pointing towards the window.

Abhirath didn't say a word and asked everyone to leave.

He softly took me in his arm and said- " I am sorry for yelling at you. You don't know how much I get worried for you". 

I blankly look towards him. He loosens his arms around me and wipes my tears with his masculine big figures. 

    He asked me to come and have dinner with him.

I try to drag myself to keep up with him. (HE used to walk fast but due to my injury I was just making extra efforts to keep up myself with him).

No matter how much I try to hide it, he noticed that something is wrong with my feet.

 "What happens to your leg" - He asked while lowering his eyebrow.

"UMM... Nothing much it is a small injury which I got while I was jumping from the rope to the ground and got myself injured," I said while looking to the ground.  

"Oh," he replied and took me in his arms. I blushed and hold his neck tightly.
__________
Hey guys,
This is a fast update on demand of my special readers.

Love u all ...
💗