[8]

~GALAXY P.O.V

I opened my eyes and sat up, I looked around and saw Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow, Rarity, and Pinkie standing up as Flash walked over to me. He held his hand out to me, I grabbed it, and he pulled me up to stand on my feet.

I looked over to see Twilight hugging Spike and I walked up to her and hugged her. "Where's Sunset?" I asked her before we looked forward. There was a giant hole in front of the school, and we knew Sunset was in there.

I helped Twilight up before she set Spike down on the ground. The students started to walk over to the hole as we did the same. We saw Sunset in the hole, part of her clothes ripped. "You will never rule in Equestria!" I shouted at her.

"Any power you may have had in this world is gone. Tonight, you've shown everyone who you really are. You've shown them what is in your heart," Twilight said as students started to look in the hole, and at Sunset.

Sunset looked up at everyone, to show that she was crying. "I-I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't know there was another way," she said, her voice breaking. "The magic of friendship doesn't just exist in Equestria. It's everywhere," Twilight said before we turned to the others.

They smiled at us as Pinkie hugged them except Applejack as she smiled at them. "You can seek it out, or you can forever be alone. The choice is yours," I told her as Sunset appeared at the top of the hole, still crying.

"But... But all I've ever done since being here is drive everyone apart. I don't know the first thing about friendship," she told us as she closed their eyes. Twilight grabbed her hand and helped her up. "I bet they can teach you," she told her as she motioned to the others with a smile.

"Those are my girls! Woo-hoo!" Spike cheered before everyone looked at him in shock. "Did that dog just talk? Whoa. Weird," someone said. "Seriously? The talking dog is a weird thing about all this?" Spike said before Rarity picked him up. "I, for one, think you're adorable," Rarity told him before she started to pet him.

"Oh, yeah," Spike muttered.

"I believe this belongs to you,"

We looked behind us to see Principal Celestia with the crown in her hands. "A true princess in any world leads not by forcing others to bow before her, but by inspiring others to stand with her. We have all seen that you are capable of just that," Celestia said as she set the crown on Twilight's head.

"I hope you see it too, Princess Twilight," Celestia told her and Twilight nodded. "I do,"

I hugged her as the crowd cheered. "Would now be a completely awkward time to ask you for that dance?"

I turned around to see Flash holding out his hand with a nervous smile on his face. I looked up at the moon to see there was still enough time. I looked over at Twilight and she nodded with a smile.

I turned back to Flash with a smile. I giggled before I set my hand in his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~THIRD PERSON P.O.V

All:

This is our big night

We made it happen

Now let's party all night

Fluttershy was dancing with some classmates, Applejack is dancing with her brother, and Rarity, Pinkie, and Twilight were in a conga line.

All:

We're here now and we worked so hard to make it come around

Rainbow picked up Scootaloo from the ground as she flew around the gym. Rainbow set her on her back before giving her a ride around.