Chapter 18: It's really time (add more, add more)

Meng Chen leaned lazily on the sofa with smoke rings in his mouth. In his opinion, he came to the North with his guitar and wandered for money, and so-called dreams. In fact, the ultimate goal of dreams is money, since it is not money. The problem is not a problem.

  He pressed the cigarette **** out in the ashtray and said in a loud voice, “As long as it is not a money issue, it’s not a problem. Come to work tomorrow, and I won’t sing today. I will hang the appetite of those outside.”

   "Sorry Boss Meng, I can't do this job."

Hearing these words, Meng Chen almost jumped up from the sofa, his eyes rounded. The stare that was originally long and fierce looked even more fierce. He drew out another cigarette, "The young man doesn’t have this after he has passed this village. The shop is here. My Lao Meng’s bar is one of the best in the northern capital. I have all the conditions open here, or you should consider it again."

   "Really can't work." Han Mo was also helpless, but there was really no way he could do it for the children.

  Meng Chen is a wise man and very reasonable. He is angry in his heart. It is such a good opportunity to be angry. This kid doesn't look down on it, but he can understand that everyone has their own difficulties, and sometimes it's just love. He didn't want to ask too much, at this time Han Mo had already got up, and Meng Chen also stood up.

  The atmosphere suddenly became very embarrassing. Meng Chen looked fierce and stood up like a wall.

Fluttering, Meng Chen laughed, stretched out his hand, and actively shook hands with Han Mo, "Young man, your "Those Flowers" can completely blow up those **** and bad songs that are popular now, remind you to register the copyright and don't be deliberate. People took advantage of the loopholes, and the old brother said it all." Although regrettable, he admires this young man and has a premonition that this young man will not be wrong in the future.

  Han Mo politely responded to Meng Chen and thanked him for leaving.

  Through the memory of the original owner, Han Mo has long understood that copyright awareness in this world is very heavy. There is not so much piracy. To be precise, there is no awareness of piracy. The common people also pursue genuine and will not download piracy. Meng Chen is kind. No piracy doesn’t mean that you won’t steal the song, because since this song is original, if you don’t register, you will perform it first. If someone hears it, then it will be whoever registered it. No such thing. Clear.

  Han Mo, who left the bar, looked back at the high brand MAX on the top of the bar. You may not find a higher salary than here, but there is no way. He always has to make a choice.

The warm summer breeze blew his forehead, revealing a little sweat. Han Mo felt a little complicated. He couldn't see the little guy at night, and he was really reluctant. Unknowingly, he turned to the children’s kindergarten. As he walked in the same direction, Han Mo didn't want to change his direction. He continued to walk towards the kindergarten with his consciousness. Suddenly, the phone rang.

  Hanmo was overjoyed, could it be that Shuya couldn’t pick up the child because of something temporary? He quickly took out his mobile phone, his eyes fell on the screen, his eyebrows frowned, the screen flashing was not the familiar name, but an unfamiliar number. Han Mo's phone hasn't received an unfamiliar call for a long time, so he can instinctively call this phone. Associated with the **** call, he hesitated for a moment, and connected with a slip of his finger.

Because the wait was a long time, Wang Qian silently counted the beeps in her heart, and suddenly the phone was connected, she was a little at a loss, "You, hello, I am..." A few seconds passed. Wang Qian stubbornly introduced herself without expressing anything, and suddenly her hand was empty.

   "Hello, Han Mo? Hello, I am the host of Apple TV station Li Manli." Li Manli rolled her eyes at Wang Qian. She was impatient, and she couldn't stand Wang Qian's hesitation, so she snatched the phone over.

  Han Mo was taken aback, "Hello."

After hearing the word "Hello", there was no other voice on the phone. Li Manli knew that the other party was waiting for her to say the reason for the call. She didn't have many contacts, but she was used to Han Mo's taciturn. The phone showed a beautiful curve, "This time I’m disturbing you because Happy Valley contacted our TV station. I hope you can sing "Where are you going, Dad". Of course, the price is very beautiful. You can rest assured, but I don’t know. Do you have time?"

Wang Qian clenched fists with both hands behind Li Manli, clenched her back teeth, her teeth were itchy with hate, it was obviously the phone number she found, and Guo Guo gave this matter to her, this kind of thing was originally her director. What the assistant should do, where did Li Manli come from? Why should I make this call? No, it's not a phone call. It's a phone call.

  Thinking of Wang Qian here is even more unconvincing, especially when I heard Li Manli, who usually looks domineering and domineering, take a bite.

  Han Mo, who is called "you", is so polite and charming, Wang Qian feels upset, did she take a sip in her heart, "fake."

Han Mo took the corner of his mouth. This incident really happened suddenly, but it was a great thing. He really had no reason to refuse. Happy Valley’s masterpiece had already learned the song when he bought it, and he didn’t show any excitement. Feeling, but very happy in my heart. Because I was rich, I was a little bit disappointed just now for losing my bar job. At this moment, I rekindled hope.

  Li Manli waited for a while but didn’t hear the other party’s answer. She was tentatively saying, "Han Mo, are you still there?"

"Yes. I have time lately, anytime." Of course Han Mo has time, because there is no work, and there is more time left. He hopes that this matter will be put on the agenda as soon as possible, because in the way of Happy Valley, it must be It’s a pleasure to play money, and money is always good.

Li Manli and Wang Qian didn’t know that Han Mo’s life was embarrassing. In their thinking, Han Mo was very cold and low-key. Even if it was selling a big song, they had a calm expression. They even worried about Han Mo before calling. Mo might refuse. At this moment Li Manli heard Han Mo happily agree, and a stone fell to the ground in her heart.

  The time they agreed was the morning of the next day. They went directly to the recording studio. Happy Valley would also send someone to talk with Han Mo. Happy Valley’s leadership style is vigorous and vigorous, and time cost is above all else. The meaning of appointment in the recording studio is obvious. Talk about money, talk about it, record it immediately, and don’t want to delay a moment.

  Hung up the phone. Li Manli threw the phone to Wang Qian, her blushing lips evoked an arc of joy, and she turned around without saying anything and was about to leave.

  Wang Qian just listened with her ears up for a long time and didn't hear what Han Mo said on the other end of the phone. She was anxious. Li Manli hung up the phone and wanted to leave. She didn't agree.

  She hurried to catch up, "How is it, how is it, did Han Mo agree?"

  Li Manli rolled her eyes, "I go out, he will of course agree, if you think it will hang." She did not stop and said while twisting her hips.

When Wang Qian heard the answer she wanted to know, she didn't follow any more, she stopped, and she was happy. Two chubby hands waved in the air for a few times. Only then did Li Manli react to the second half of Li Manli's sentence, "What is it? It's me who hangs!"

  On the other side, Han Mo put away his phone and raised the corners of his mouth. Money is too important to him. This job is really time. He sighed deeply. He had already walked to the gate of Golden Sun Kindergarten at this moment. Because it was not time for outdoor activities and there were no children in the playground, Han Mo stopped at the gate, thinking that he was playing in a classroom inside the building. Little guy.