MEK 6

Jungkook transform into this little but cute alien

Jungkook transform into this little but cute alien. He got startled and overwhelmed by the loud voices that got louder as they walked in. Jimin hid Jungkook in his pocket, but made he sure he won't be squishes.
"Jimin! Where is this guy Yoongi is talking about?! I wanna meet him!" Jin says, excited and loud as usual. But this guy is really an introvert.
"Guys! Quiet down! You're scaring him!" Jimin says, making them all look at him.
"Where's Kookie?" Yoongi asks as he stepped forward. Jimin grabbed onto his pocket, but he didn't feel anything. He looks around, startled.
"What happened?" Hoseok asks, raising his brow.

"He's missing" Jimin says, eyes as wide as saucers.
"Jimin, why is there a ball stuck on your ceiling?" Taehyung asks as he pointed at the green ball shaped thingy on the ceiling.
"Jungkookie!" Jimin says and the said thing fell on his hand. The five gathered around him and they all cooed at what they saw. An adorable little but cute alien in Jimin's hand.
"He's so cute" Jin says as he tickles the alien with his finger. The alien let out a big smile before he transforms into human form, bumping foreheads with Namjoon. Jimin is startled though, as he's now carrying Jungkook in his arms.

Jungkook giggles, turning to Jimin. The other's eyes widened, there was this purple liquid sliding down from his forehead and down his lips.
"Jimin? Me bleeding... " He says as he wiped the purple liquid off of his face and looked at his hand.
"You're bleeding?!" Yoongi and Jimin said at the same time, panicked. They quickly rushed to the bathroom, leaving the other four there.

"Aish, so you have sensitive skin? You only bumped heads with Namjoon, why did you bleed?" Jimin says, sighing as he changed Jungkook's clothes, while Yoongi took care of his still bleeding forehead.