2

Earlier that day .

"Hey Stace just once love , I know you don't go to clubs but I really don't have anyone else , all the jerks bailed on me  , please this is the last time I promise ...hmmm??!! " asked Celine with puppy eyes .

Stacey woods the one who is included in the group assumed to be non existent for the popular group . She is the type of person who would prefer staying in her appartment studying rather going clubbing and partying . She doesn't interfere in anyones life and is living an underground life .
On the other hand her cousin Celine James is the exact opposite of her,  always busy partying and coming out of different appartments in the morning .

"Babe please ,you are my only sister , you know right,  after Joe left I .."her words were cut by  Stacey .

"Ok ok fine , don't drag Joe in this , don't you feel bad for your late sister , when you use her for these things . " Asked Stacey in utter annoyance .

" Let's not think about that , cause that would make me guilty . So we'll now  get you changed ." said Celine filled with excitement to groom her sister up .

Stacey moved out of her house after her cousin committed suicide .  Celine the youngest  , Stacey and Joe( the eldest) were very close from the beginning ,with their families  gathering for every family function  . They shared everything with each other. Anyone who would see them together would say that they are the happiest people on the globe  . But one day everything changed , Joe did something noone would have thought she would do . She committed suicide because of the stress she was given by her parents for her studies . She didn't want to leave her sisters but they were  adamant on making her leave the country and study abroad , she was not able to handle all this  and ended her life .But according to the rule between the three musketeers ,they were not supposed to have any secrets , they were supposed to share everything with each other so all the secrets she has kept from her sisters , she let them know about it all before she left the world .  Because of that incident Stacey left her parents house because they didn't stand up for Joe and sided with joe's parents instead , followed by Celine who blamed her parents for all this. Since then these two have been living together and that was the same reason why Celine decided to become a rebel not devoting herself in studying and spending all her time in hanging around like a party maniac .

They reached the club and grabbed a seat in front of the bar .

" Give me a tequilla shot and a soft drink for this lady " ordered Celine as soon as she sat down .

"Hey gorgeous wanna hangout with me ? " asked a handsome stranger .

"Oh ..wait a sec young man . Stace I think I mighta gotta  small work to do , you can be fine here alone right..pffftttt how stupid I am.. how are you alone , there are lots and lots of people here ...ok so sister will go and come back real fast you enjoy here or else get on the dance floor if you feel bored  ."said Celine and waved at her , slowly disappearing in the crowd until she was completely out of her sight.

"I knew this was going to happen , now what am I supposed to do .? I really hate her when she does things like this. . Why should I tag along then.  This really is my last time. ". annoyed she gulped down the glass that was in front of her . And the moment it went down her throat she realised she was done for , she accidently drank the tequilla shot that was meant for her sister . And for a person who has never even drank wine,  a tequilla shot was equal to a whole bottle of whisky .

"Phwaaaaaa...what the hell ...what is this ? "  Stacey asked the bartender with disgust to which she got an answer that it was the tequilla her sister ordered .

She felt dizzy and weird so she stood up and went to the dance floor . Her body was reacting in a different way. She stood there looking at others who were dancing to the songs and after few minutes of mind shackling she felt the warmth of a person behind her . She was about to turn her face but a finger poked her cheeks and stopped her from looking behind .

He started moving his finger from her cheeks and now both his hands were sliding down her arms until they reached her wrist . He held onto her wrist and said "just move your body , it doesn't matter if you are not perfect , noone is here scoring you on your dancing skills just go with the flow " the voice was sexy to her ears . Now she was really eager to look at his face  . And again he stopped her from doing so by blocking her face  by his hand .

" I'm not in the mood to do anything with you , i just thought that you might need my help that's all . Now just sway like you want . " placing his hands back to her wrists .

After few seconds of thinking she started moving slowly and gradually she was having fun , she started swaying to the beats . After few minutes when he was assured that she might be fine on her own he decided to leave  but right then she moved back as a drunk dancer unintentionally pushed her . She was just having the time of her life dancing to the songs unaware of the situation behind her . The boy and her were very close,  their bodies sticked closed to each other . And her movements were making it hard for him as she was continuously rubbing her ass over his Lil buddy down there  . Not able to handle it anymore he squeezed her wrists and whispered to her ear " stop it " . She stopped at once because of his intimidating voice . He let go of her wrist and left . She  wanted to see his face very badly but was not able to because she didn't know who it was in all this crazy crowd . She disappointingly walked out of  the dance floor and started walking towards the bar when someone held her hand again , she was very flustered so she tried getting lose of that grip " who are you ? " she asked with a  terrified look on her face.

"You need to finish what you started " the same intimidating voice said . She was happy to hear that voice again but she gasped when the club lights flashed over his sharp featured,  alluring face .

"KJ !!??"