00 | Preface

*She reach the point where she is unnhappy and without hope that she could feel worse*

---------------------------------------------------------

Ivy is 16 years old and is also a twin. Her whole life, she was treated differently from her twin who is Iris. Their mom took them away when they were 4 at the time from their father and brothers.

Iris is a spoiled brat that thinks, she can get everything she wanted since it was handed to her like a silver platter. Although she do feel bad for her sister at time and wants to have some type of relationship with her twin. She knew about the abused and didn't do nothing about it cause if she did, they were threatening her. So instead, she pretends it didn't happened.

Ivy is badass, you could say but she likes to keep yo herself. She smoke weed to ease her mind off the problems that going on in her life. She have a good amount of tattoo and have a story about each and every one. She has a very high IQ average.She's dark and have power and connections around the world. She have her an illegal job but put a legal job on her certificate so people won't be suspicious.

After her mom dies, what happened when she see the family she never wanted to see again.

Come and see what will happen on Ivy journey.

Thoughts....
------

Started-𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟬𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
End- 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛 𝟭𝟵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
Set- 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘