Chapter 2: Confession

Walking to the lake where Sylvia was mesmerized by the beautiful show of fireworks set off in different directions and colours, Jaxon grabs Sylvia by the waist, pulling her in his arms and confessed "Sylvia I've been wanting to tell you this for a few days and I was hoping you could be my girlfriend,". Sylvia was caught by surprise by this only to utter "Yes. Yes I would love to!".Both kiss as 5 more fireworks were set off. 

It's been 6 years after the confession, Jaxon turning 20 and Sylvia turning 19. In the year 1999, a tragic war happened between Heiwa Clan and Mystical Clan where 10k lives were lost to crossfire. During this crossfire, Sylvia was taken hostage by one of the wanted criminal groups, Clan Kelley. While trying to save his beloved, Jaxon was stabbed in several places including his legs, arms and even his back. He was in excruciating pain and this infuriate Sylvia only to lose control, breaking out of her restraints and attacking the men. One by one she rips their heart out, as they scream for dear life. While doing this, she had almost attacked Jaxon. He pulls her into his arm calming her down. "Darling...I'm fine now..please calm down," he said holding Sylvia who later calmed down. Jaxon's father soon arrived, glad to see Jaxon being able to control Sylvia'sinner demon but soon passed out due to extra loss of blood. Jaxon was quickly rushed back to the kingdom and getting his wounds treated.