In your Dreams!

Matsuri: Are the things inside that Locker are... Your Underwear?

Sora: E-Eh?

Matsuri: Please! Let me take a little look!

Matsuri said enthusiastically with glimmering perverted eyes.

*smack*

Then again, Coco smacked Matsuri in the head.

Coco: Leave it, Matsuri-senpai. I want to take a bath now, I'm sweating like crazy after we came from outside. *whisper* Damn weather forecaster, Didn't even warned us.

Coco carried Matsuri away from Sora and walked towards the bath.

Matsuri: Noooo!

The defeated Matsuri could only pout while being carried in Coco's shoulder.

Fubuki: Let's go!

Fubuki cheered as she rushed inside.

Towa: H-Hey! You might slip! Slow down a bit.

Towa said as she warned the carefree fox.

Sora could only sigh of relieve as the disaster has been avoided.

Sora leaned to the locker.

Sora: *whisper* Well. So that they won't suspect a thing, I need to go inside too. Looks like that I'm done here, You need to figure things out yourself now.

Fuyuki: *whisper* S-Sora-chan?

Sora: Botan, Can you cover Fuyuki's eyes for a bit? I... Need to get change.

Botan*whisper* But Senpai!

Sora: *whisper* This is all just a misunderstanding, Just hear him out and understand him, Things will be alright.

Sora said with a sincere voice, All of her words came from the voice of her heart and relayed them to Botan.

Botan looked at Fuyuki.

Botan: I will have him explain later. But it's only because you said it, Sora-senpai.

Sora: Good enough for me.

Sora said as she smile, Then she gestured too Botan to close my eyes now that she has to go inside the bath.

Fuyuki: Sora-chan... I'm truly astonished. Your words truly convince people with ease as they are true and came from the bottom of your heart. I see now why they call you a Goddess.

Botan: You'll tell me everything later when we get out of here, Hear me?

Fuyuki: Y-Yea-.

then Botan took his hands and placed them in her thigh.

Fuyuki: *blush* B-Botan-san, T-That's-

Fuyuki's blushing face disappeared, as it was replaced by grimace.

Botan: *blush* and you will tell me the truth.

Fuyuki: Is this... her gun? Why does she have a gun?!

Fuyuki: *scared* A-Affirmative

Botaan: I really hate this! HE SAW ME ALMOST NAKED! Now i can't get married to Lamy.

Fuyuki: S-S-S-She is threatening me! Is this the end of me? Am I gonna die a virgin? I would like to lose it before though. Have you forsaken me?! GOD!

Fuyuki and Botan has developed a rather... a weird impression to each other.

Sora finished undressing, Then she followed the 4 to the bath. After a few second, Botan and Fuyuki bust out of the locker.