𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3

{𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 | 𝘌𝘭𝘪𝘫𝘢𝘩 𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯}

————

Third person ~

The two mikaelsons and the pregnant werewolf currently stood inside the plantations foyer, arguing back in forth with each other. "Does anyone have any more questions? No? Good, because I have a question. Hayley, what were you doing in the bloody French Quarter in the first place?" Klaus angrily spoke. When she didn't reply, he began shouting. "Answer me!"

"Leave her be." Rebekah calmly spoke, keeping her eyes on the ground.

"You wanna know what I was doing? I was buying poison, so I could put your little baby out of its misery." Hayley revealed, walking towards klaus.

Within a few Seconds klaus had Hayley pinned up against the wall in a choke hold. She gasped as she attempt to get air into lungs. "Nik!" Rebekah shouted. "Nik!" She shouted again when she received no reply the first time. She vamp sped towards him and grabs him by the shoulders, pushing him away while Hayley coughed and spluttered, rubbing her throat.

"Keep your hands off her! She is pregnant, for God's sake! All of this bluster about not wanting the child, and then the second she tells you she's ready to get rid of it?" she took a slight pause before speaking again. "It's okay to care. It's okay to want something. That's all Elijah was trying to do, all he's ever wanted for you. All we've ever wanted."

Klaus stayed silent as he thought about his feelings as he sat down on the stairs. Rebekah soon sat down next to him. "I gave Elijah to Marcel." he admitted.

"What?" Rebekah uttered in complete shock

"Marcel was nervous. It's bad enough one Original returned to town, but two? His crew was getting antsy. He wanted Elijah gone, so... I gave him a peace offering." Rebekah gulped as he mentioned the number of originals back in town. Klaus was yet to find out Rosalie was awake.

"You bartered our brother?" she shook her head in disbelief.

"I have a plan. Gain Marcel's trust, dismantle his empire, honor Elijah's wish that that baby be born. I am executing that plan the only way I know how. If you don't like it, there's the door. See if I care." klaus stood up and began making his way towards his art studio, leaving Rebekah and Hayley together.

"I guess I should call Rosalie. She's gonna want to know Marcel has Elijah." Rebekah sighed, raising from her place on the stairs. "Yeah." Hayley agreed, before exiting the room.

Wondering off to one of the many rooms in the plantation, Rebekah began calling Rosalie. After the third ring, she picked up.

————

Klaus waltzed out of his art studio after staring at a blank canvas for half an hour. He soon stopped walking once he heard the sound of chattering. Listening in, he heard his little sister laughing away to someone on the phone. He quietly walked closer towards the room Rebekah sat in and saw her laying on a deep red chaise lounge. Using his vampire hearing, he listened into who was on the other side of the phone.

"Rebekah, Why is this century's fashion so horrendously beautiful?"

Panic and anger flooded every part of Klaus's body. He sped downstairs to the place he thought Rosalie was well hidden, only to see the lock had been busted. Speeding back upstairs, he slammed the door to the lounge Rebekah sat in open. The phone dropped out of her hand, and onto the floor.

"Where is she?" He screamed. "I-i don't know who you're on about." the blonde lied in complete shock. Walking over to her, he grabbed her by her collar. "Yes, you do! She is a threat to our family!" he yelled out.

"What do you mean 'she's a threat? she's our sister?" Rebekah exclaimed once she gathered the confidence to go against her brother. "You clearly are unaware of the pain she caused us all! She's no longer any sister of mine. You tell me where she is, or this," he pulled a dagger out of his pocket. "Will be in your heart for the next 500 years!" he threatened.

All the confidence Rebekah once had disappeared once she caught a glimpse at the dagger. "Please don't do this Nik." she cried out. "You have five seconds to tell me where she is Rebekah or this dagger is going to enter your heart and never leave!" he placed the dagger on her heart. He began counting from five. Every time a number went by the dagger dug closer towards her heart.

Just as he reached one, he was pulled off of Rebekah. "It's nice to see you Niklaus." Rosalie hissed, pushing klaus to the ground. "Must say, you are a little stronger than when I last saw you." she huffed, standing over him.

"I unlocked the curse. But you already knew that." he glared towards Rebekah - who was backed up in the corner. "Ah yes, Rebekah did mention that. I also got to meet the werewolf you knocked up." klaus stared at Rosalie with complete and utter betrayal evident on his face.

His betrayal was quickly replaced with anger. He grabbed onto rosalie and sped them both through the lounge window. Letting out a painful grunt once she hit the ground, Rosalie grabbed onto the nearest thing she could use as a weapon. She stumbled as she stood up with the metal rod in her hands.

"You really think you can fight me and win? Good luck sweetheart." he smirked. "No. But it will make me feel better." She grumbled, speeding towards him and striking the metal rod against his neck before stabbing it through his left shoulder. He stumbled towards the side and pulled the rod out, but quickly regained his balance.

"That's all you've got?" he chuckled. "Believe it or not, I don't want to hurt you any more than I must." she fixed her clothes as she spoke. "You had no problem doing it that night."

"When? We have spent over a thousand years together Niklaus, you're gonna have to be a little more specific." she giggled. Fed up with not hearing her admit to what she did, klaus sped towards her and bit her. "That's for calling Mikael," he grunted.

Rosalie screamed out in pain as the venom seeped through her veins. "W-what. I never called Mikae-" he cut her off by stabbing the dagger he had planned to use on Rebekah in her heart. She began wailing at the pain of both the foreign elements in her body. "And that's for betraying me," he mumbled under his breath, dragging Rosalie's desicated body back inside.

Walking past Rebekah, who now stood in the foyer he began to speak. "If you tell Elijah she's alive, I'll incinerate you to dust." he threatened. She gulped as she watched klaus drag Rosalie towards her coffin.

Rebekah knew she was responsible for Mikael finding them, but she didn't have the guts to own up to it.

————

Heyyy

Little bit shorter than my other chapters, but it's kinda important. It explains why Klaus daggered Rosalie.

Hopefully, Elijah will be in the next chapter.