shocking surprise and evolution

well this continues after the eventful night izuku had with his girls but now it is the next day but we shall see how is UA going along before we get to it so now lets begin

Back at UA the people who witness what happened to izuku and whos quirk evolved requested training from aizawa to help control their newly upgraded quirks better while mirio went to seek the help of all might to train one for all with the help of gran torino resurrected nana shimura.During this time they got stronger and vastly improved on their quirks in. a very short amount of time as all they thought to themselves is 'we must get stronger to protect and save people like izuku always does but with a smile too'.

Those who betrayed him felt deep regret but decided to train and become stronger and to protect others to not do the same thing as to what they did to izuku and to teach others to really look through evidence before going for a attack or like what they did beating them up. The rest of those from the other classes and big 3 went to train as well with mainly nejire and tamaki(who got over his social anxiety thanks to his girlfriend nejire and bestfriend mirio) helping them with the teachers.

Now back to the couple who has woken up at the same time as they said 'good morning izu/girls' as they kissed and also izuku's clones dissappeared at the end of the night too.As they couldn't get up so izuku had to make clones to help carry them to wash up which they did which the girls than use the regeneration from the immortality to help them recover so that they could walk which they then walked to see inko and hera giving them a look while they said looks~ like you guys had a~lot of fun last night so WHEN WE GETTING GRANDBABIES' as as the five blushed while eri saying 'mama's,papa does it mean i will be a big sister?' as eri really wanted to have many siblings which the girls and izuku had planned before hand as they said 'yes you are' which the mothers said 'GRANDBABIESSSSS' which was the same reaction given as mei,rumi and redi had called their parents earlier telling them about it as due to the quirk which izuku made which was 100 percent pregnancy but it also speeds it up to after 2 weeks they will give birth as eri was excited and said 'I AM GOING TO BE A BIG SISTERRRRRRRR' as she smiled brightly

As they couldn't get up so izuku had to make clones to help carry them to wash up which they did which the girls than use the regeneration from the immortality to help them recover so that they could walk which they then walked to see inko and her...

as everyone in the room said 'TOO CUTEEEEE' as eri ran to hug her parents while all might and david said 'good job izuku/young midoriya' while inko and hera then said 'hey dear can you give me you credit card' which the two spines shivered surprisingly izuku and the girls spine shivered too as the felt bad knowing the grandmothers love to buy thing for their grandbabies while the husband's credit card has to suffer.But the two smiled and then gave their credit cards which the wives thanked them and said 'we will be back but you two will be following' as they dragged their husbands outside before saying 'OH YA BREAKFAST IS IN THE KITCHEN GO AND EAT IT ' as they all said 'THANKS MUM/INKO/GRANDMA' as they all went to have their breakfast.

After breakfast kota teleported to say 'oh hello izuku i am here to play with eri' as eri ran and hugged him before pulling him outside to play as the five giggled at the sight while izuku said 'hey girls wanna go on a another date in the evening' as the smiled and said 'sure' but little did they know was they izuku had 4 boxes in his pocket as he was planing to propose as they went out to watch eri play with kota while izuku called his friends to check up on them before joining his girls.

2 hours later their parents arrived with all might and david who cannot be seen due to being covered with bags of stuff as the five were shocked and said 'don't you think you guys went a little overboard' as the mothers said 'nope not really'
while david and all might although they have alot of money but not spending that much often said 'myyyyy walletttttt' which everyone giggled at the sight of what was happening.

Izuku then went out with the girls for their date and said to their parents they won't be joining them for dinner which they were okay with as the five went for dinner,ferris wheel ride and a walk around a special garden which izuku bought off as he looked at the girls and said 'hey girls' as the turned to see izuku and his clones kneeling down as they thought 'OHMYGODOHMYGOD IS HE GONNA REALLY' as izuku said 'melissa thankyou for being so kind and supportive of me someone who helped me to get better and feel stronger and feeling so much warmth and love from you and i love you so much' the clone said to mei 'mei thankyou for being such a interesting and kind girl when we met we even shared the same love for me is heroes and for you is your babies and i feel so much warmth and love form you and i love you so much' the next clone said to rumi 'rumi thankyou for being such a strong and passionate girl who had such a strong will as a hero and liked me for who i was as i felt so much warmth and love from you and i love you so much' as the final clone said to redi 'redi thankyou for being someone who stayed true to yourself and wanting to preserve peace as a hero you were so kind and loving and i felt so much warmth and love from you and i love you so much' as the four said together as they opened the boxes to show diamond rings 'would you marry me' as the four said YESYESYES WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH WE WILL MARRY YOU' as he put the rings on their fingers and they kissed passionately. They then went back home to tell their parents and eri the news as all of them were happy while eri said 'YAYYYYYY PAPA AND MAMA'S ARE GOING TO BE MARRIEDDDD' as she smiled and hugging her parents as their parents joined to have one big family hug. Izuku then teleported him and the girls to their parents the news which they all supported them and were happy for their kids.

2 weeks have passed since then as eri and kota had requested izuku to train them so he create a mindscape quirk which allows them to train in the mindscape with him and his girls joining as well so 1 minute in the real world is 10 years in the mindscape and so they trained for basically 100 years as eri and kota still same personalities around family but when comes to vilains they become serious and mature and they master their quirks to godly levels as melissa was able to use all elements even ice,lava,thunder she can fuse them to create storms or other natural disasters,nagant forged and master all her weapons from long range to short range and even armour,mei mastered her nanites to create weapons and even control buildings,rumi trained to use her arms just as well as her legs in combat,eri master to manipulate time to fast forward or rewind someone or something to heal or fix she can stop time and move in it freely and deal damage to those as well,kota can manipulate all seas cause storms and earthquakes that could shake the earth and all mastered their senses and reflexes as well.Izuku gave the mindscape quirk to aizawa to share with those who quirks evolved and 1b and big 3 when he gave a short visit.

The girls also had given birth to their twins and all of them looked similar to both parents as they had the skin tones of their mum,mixed hair of mothers and izukus,eyes like mothers but shiny like izuku and both the son and daughter of rumi had her bunny quirk as well as all the kids as izuku checked with a analyser quirk had all their quirks.

names of the kids
-melissa's children named hero and harmony
-redi's chidren named hiro and hina
-rumi's children named toshinori and miko
-mei's children named izuko and izumi

Eri was very happy to see her siblings while inko,hera,all might and david plus mei,redi and rumi's parents who also were happy to see their grand children.

but little did they know someone broke out of tartarus but that will be a story for another time...

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT AND SEE YOU AT THE NEXT CHAPTER BYE