VII. my little pony

❛  Chapter 7, [ Hell ]  ❜

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"Get up lazy ass." Sae byeok threw a pillow at Nari's face, making the latter groan as she rolled over.

"Why?" Nari sulked as she hit the pillow against her head repeatedly in attempt to wake herself up.

"I'm going to see my brother at the orphanage. you can come if you'd like. Or you can just stay in your bed, deteriorating. Your choice." Sae byeok shrugged as she made herself and Nari some coffee and toast.

Nari got out of bed, revealing her pyjamas.

Sae Byeok snorted, covering her face as she hid her amused smile.

"My little pony pyjamas? seriously?" The taller girl asked, her hand making her words sound mumbled.

"What's wrong with my little pony?" Nari frowned as she looked down at her bright pink pyjama shorts that had the main 6 ponies printed onto them.

"Oh, nothing, nothing..." sae byeok mumbled as she took a swig of her coffee.

"Go get dressed, dork. We're leaving in an hour." Sae byeok told Nari as the latter took a big bite of toast.

"Yeah, sure." Nari mumbled out as she drank the coffee on the bench, not caring if it mixed with her toast as she swallowed the oddly comforting mixture.

——

Nari was making flower crowns as she sat next to sae byeok and her brother, cheol. She was using the daffodils that she had seen next to her because she found them rather ethereal and pretty.

Sae Byeok, Cheol and Nari were sat on the concrete ledge of the orphanage, next to a medium sized playground with had a few kids messing around on it.