twenty two.

filler ♥️

luca santo cruz

"tj gon beat yo ass stop playing with that nigga girlfriend," i laughed

"aye bro delete yo comment before she see that shit," tavares said walking in the house.

"fuck no," i laughed sitting on the couch.

"your bitch got my cat tj i just know it," deante said walking out the kitchen.

"i'm mad asl at the both of you,"

"nigga tf did we do to you?" deante half yelled.

"when were you going to let me know about you and my cousin?"

"the day your bitch tried to start some shit,"

"wait why is you mad at me?" i asked.

"because you entertaining this niggas bs,"

"man shut up ts was funny," i said getting a notification from instagram.

"mei probably crying rn," deante laughed.

"man ts wasn't even her fault leave my girl alone," he mugged us.

"ngl tho mei in the wrong. she started ts with egypt now she friends with her opp. you know if this was one of you.. pop pop," i said.

"i'm sayin," deante said, "ima leave mei alone but ian deleting shit,"

"neither am i," i shrugged. "anyways we got plays,"

"how debo doing?" deante asked.

"that old man annoying asl," i shook my head, "nigga really bout to die and he worried about bitches,"

"ain't that cause of his death?" deante asked.

"yes bruh some people just don't learn,"

tj aggressively closed the car door with a mug on his face making me and deante laugh out loud. we didn't say anything to him. i just drove off towards the trap.

*

mei-lee loi

"you got a black eye," chrissy said grabbing some ice and putting it in a cloth

"you got a black eye," chrissy said grabbing some ice and putting it in a cloth. she walked over towards me then put the cloth over my eye to stop the swelling.

"i can't believe she did ts... my own best friend," i sighed. the situation with egypt managed to get worse than it already was. now there was definitely no going back.

"i got the results today so hopefully we can ruin some lives," chrissy said.

"idk about all that now chrissy. ngl ian with it no more. i was just angry now i'm realising how fucked up this situation is,"

"how?"

"because chrissy. you doing all this for what? for a man that doesn't want you? a man that's happy in a relationship and not even thinking about you twice? and not only will you be ruining that, you're bringing a child into all this mess,"

"you overthinking it you'll be cool," she waved me off.

"ion think you understand... i'm not with it at ALL. drop the whole thing, leave that man alone and move on," i got
up shaking my head. "can't believe i stooped down to your level of sadness. lost my best friend in the process now look at me, miserable and lonely,"

"you don't understand mei... this is the only thing that can make me happy,"

"how the fuck does a man dubbing you every day for months make you happy? he's telling you he don't want you, drop it bro,"

"and let him find out i faked a pregnancy on him? he'll kill me its too late,"

"now's your time to tell him how you really feel and learn to let ts go. i don't think he'll care as much because he's already suspect. it's worse if you let him sit there and raise a child that ain't his,"

i watched as she hesitated to speak. she knew i was right, she knew she was in the wrong.

"look do whatever. just know ts is on YOU," i said grabbing my stuff. "don't hmu again i know you been stealing my money," and with that i left.

*

egypt aaliyah ali

"it's the cheesy feet for me," i said holding my nose and letting luca in

"i am a hard working man, i don't need nothing but a shower and food on the table," he said waving me off but turning back to kiss me on my forehead.

"how was your day beautiful?" he asked.

"nothing i just sent out all the packages for this month then went for a run, then cooked,"

"whatchu make?" he said going in the fridge and grabbing the apple juice.

"rasta pasta. it's some in the pot," i said pointing towards it then took a seat on the couch. "i need my feet rubbed,"

"i gotchu," he smiled taking a bite out of the pasta.

"go shower first tho please," i said holding my nose.

"shut up you'll still lick these sweaty balls," he said going towards the bathroom. soon after i heard the shower turn on meaning he just got in.

"bae connect my phone to the speakers rq and play music from my phone please,"

i sighed getting up and going to the counter where he left his phone. as i was about to turn the bluetooth on i saw an attachment from chrissy making me open. it was a dna test saying that luca's dna matched the unborn baby.

chris:
it's yours. 

-
sorry for the long wait i been high asf lately and it's caused me some serious writer's block.. don't hate me 😞.