CHAPTER 2

So wait I'm in a drama? Or is this another world? Did I seriously get reincarnated into a drama?

"Screw you, reincarnation god!" I cursed at the sky "Can't you let me die in peace? If you want to send me to a drama why this one?" 

You must be wondering which type of drama is "Sweet home." It isn't a rom-com, slice of life drama. It is a horror, supernatural drama. It is a drama where a virus breaks out leading humans to turn into monsters. It was a drama where the survivors who hadn't turned yet, survive. 

Tears left my eyes as I remembered how the diaster was, corpses everywhere, building turning to ruins. My head started aching while I had millions of questions, How did I come here? Where is my actual body? What am I gonna do now? Where am I going to go?  How am I gonna survive?  Should I just wait till the monsters kill me or wait to become one? 

No! Let's think calmly.

I went to the bedroom and sat on the desk, I took out a random book and opened the first page. Even if it was written in Korean I understood the words 
"Park Seohyun-" was written on the top of the page. 

Is that my name? in this life? 

It sounds beautiful just like its owner's beauty.  I turned the page. It was a diary. Normally I don't read people's diaries but this case was different. 

Park Seohyun, 17 years old, her mother died when she was three. After her mom's death, her father became drunk and abusive. She kept up with it for almost more than a decade and ran away from there when she was 15. After getting help from an orphanage for a year she shifted to this apartment to continue her studies. 

I took my eyes off the book and stared at a photo that was on the desk. It was a picture of a small girl of about 2 or 3 years sitting on the lap of her mother. They both were smiling happily. Looking at it made me feel sad cause her story was a bit similar to mine.

Anyways, now that I got to know a little bit about the body I'm possessing I need to start making a plan to survive. "Park Seohyun" I whispered. This name is unfamiliar. She doesn't appear in the drama or even mentions it at all. That means she is a nameless extra, which also means that she either gets killed or turned into a monster.

"Dammit" I mumbled under my breath. I turned the pages of the journal to find a blank paper and started writing every single event which takes place in the drama. Witnessing the event near the elevator means that the story will start tonight

The virus will break out tonight.

Should I go to a safe place? But there isn't a single place where it's safe when the virus breaks out. I can't leave this place cause I know the outside situation will be much worse than inside the building. "What should I do?" I asked myself. Should I just go according to the storyline? I know the future even if I didn't see the drama completely I know how we can escape the building. The first incident will be tonight at the front of the male lead's door. 

The male lead! 

Cha Hyunsu, the male lead, is a loner high school student, who always played games online and didn't get along well with his family. During a car crash, he lost his entire family and is left all by himself. therefore he moves to the apartment "Green Home Mansion apartment" in which we are right now. Two days after the disaster starts he gets the virus but he manages to survive. He becomes immortal for a few weeks when he is in his 'golden hour'.

Being with him is my best chance to survive.