XXXII

Chapter XXXII: Gasp for Air

════════ ××× ════════

HE REMAINED FROZEN while staring right against the wall. What happened the other day got him to wander inside his thoughts─although in reality, he only looked weird doing that. He was snapped back to reality when an arm casually wrapped itself around his shoulders. He perked his head in curiosity for him to know the owner of the arm. He made eye contact with a bewildered-looking Gopal who was mentally asking the elemental hero if there's anything wrong with him.

"Hey, you okay?" Gopal started the conversation. "Oh yeah, no worries. I was just thinking about our next mission, we're going to Planet Agua today after all," Boboiboy sheepishly answered his best friend. "Oh! I almost forgot about that, don't you think we need to prepare something for that? Like a heavier clothing?" Gopal asked him in wonder. "I think so?" Boboiboy answered with uncertainty.

Incoming footsteps earned their attention which made them turn to look at this certain someone in result. "Hey! F/n, are you ready for our next mission!?" Gopal shouted out to the girl for her to hear him. Y/n didn't answer and approached the two instead, not wanting to answer them from a long distance. "Good morning, F/n," Boboiboy greeted the Lluminarian elf who nodded her head in result. "A pleasant morning to the both of you too, Boboiboy, Gopal," her scroll responded for her.

The last time the elemental hero and the elf talked to each other was a day ago. Since then, they never saw each other nor even get to pass by each other. Boboiboy was acting normally around her which made her almost let out a sigh of relief. "Morning, F/n! We just want to ask if you know anything about Planet Agua, do you?" The molecular hero questioned Y/n after greeting her. This brought Y/n into a thinking fit, a hand made its way towards her chin in wonder.

"Well, I do know certain things. It is the only planet besides Lluminaria that I know of so much," She honestly answered. "Eh? Are you saying you don't really know about Planet Aero?" Gopal confusingly wondered. "Yes, I am. Planet Aero was nothing more than a stranger to me when I still resided back at Lluminaria," She confirmed his speculations. "Wait, does that mean that you've really been to Planet Agua?" Gopal gasped at the thought. "Didn't he already told us that he did?" Boboiboy raised an eyebrow at Gopal's reaction.

"I cannot deny that, you could say that I have visited it many times before, there was a portal in Lluminaria that can be used to travel to Planet Agua. Although only light elves can use it," Y/n reasoned out. "Ohhhh, that's why! Sounds cool!" Gopal commented in awe, yellow sparkles surrounding him. "So, what do you know about Planet Agua?" Boboiboy tilted his head to the side, a curious look making its way towards his visage. This brought Gopal to lean closer to the elf. "Most of Planet Agua is covered by heavy bodies of water, moreover, Agua is not what you think will look like," Y/n started.