50. The Unlocked Shelves

Title: The Peerless Mutant is the Apocalypse Goddess
_Sacred Clock
_Quona—Fruit Soul Summoner Mutant
_Post-Apocalypse Period, Cultivation World
Book 1- Ongoing

Synopsis:

Thirty years passed after the apocalyptic period started.

The strongest reign.

Cultivators, Mutant Fruit Eaters, and Mutants, are the strong existence of the current era.

One person is impossible to become these three at a time.

Not in the case of a little girl, the abandoned 'waste' young miss of the powerful Yun Family.

She is the recognized owner of one of the mysterious sacred artifact, the Sacred Clock.

_______

Chapter 1: The Abandoned Young Miss

When Earth faced a virus that made almost half of the population become zombies, the surviving people learned they are able to cultivate and control the basic elements; fire, earth, water, wood and metal, and the rare abilities are thunder, mental power, and healing.

With the existence of the immense danger brought by the zombies, people who are able to cultivate are at the peak of the hierchy, they are feared and respected.

A year had passed after the zombies existed when another strong existence during the apocalypse period had been discovered.

Mutants.

They possess a powerful abilities that is unique to one another. Mutants are unable to cultivate elements but they are also considered special existence as they have powerful abilities that is useful at the current era where strength and abilities are well recognized.

Fifteen years passed when another powerful existence was discovered, Mutant Fruits.

Once a Mutant died, their power will retain to the world invading three fruits. These ordinary fruits possessing the dead mutant's powers will be called Mutant Fruits.

Once a mutant fruit was eaten, the person will inherit the power of the dead mutant.

The existence of mutant fruits are discovered after a kid ate a mutant fruit that able to inherit the power of the infamous powerful mutant that just died of a mission. They then study the existence of mutant fruits and their specifications.

Once the Mutant died, his power will be retain to the world. The power will exist physically invading three fruits in an unknown different locations, once one of the three fruit was eaten, the power will be inherited by that person which he'll be called a Mutant Fruit User. A person unable to become a cultivator doesn't mean he can become a Mutant Fruit Eater. Decade passed, the existence and rules of mutant fruits are identified by the experts.

At the current era, the apocalypse period, Cultivators, Mutant Fruit Eaters, and Mutants are at the peak of the pyramid. At age ten of a child, he can already test his aptitude to know which ability he has among these three. These three existence are impossible to exist in one person until a little girl would soon break this so called 'impossible' phenomenon.

Thirty years passed since the apocalypse era started. Many bases are established and existed only for a few years. Just two months ago, one of the five major base at the country, the Wellian Base was destroyed when zombies completely penetrated the area.

Not far from the ruined Wellian Base is a small base called Venn Base. Most of the survivors with ordinary backgrounds from the ruined Wellian Base went to this small base. Among these survivors are five children that was rescued by a well known soldier called Jim, a man on his forties, a dual cultivator of thunder and water element.