13: Taken

My lips pinch together, curling up and making my cheeks hurt

My lips pinch together, curling up and making my cheeks hurt. My thumbs start typing but stop because... I have to look at it again! I swipe down on the screen and click on it. I had snuck a picture of Bones while he and Adonis worked. It's one of many but this one is my favorite and I had to send it to Rach. The sun had been shining through the mechanic shop windows and Bones walked through it. With the reflexes of a professional photographer, I had snapped a picture, and oh boy...

He's midstep as white gold rays of the sun play with his black hair, streaking it with brownish-orange hues while some strands fall in front of his face. Thick scruff outlines his plump, sultry lips that are lifted in a small smirk and his right brow is cocked, giving him a mischievous sexy appeal. His jeans sit low on his hips and praise be to Jesus his shirt is off. The light enhances his golden sleek skin and tattoos riddle his body in glorious black and white artwork but it can't compare to the intricate design of his figure. The sharp contours, the dips, and valleys between swelled, hardened muscles. Broad shoulders cocked a little as he wipes his hands with a red cloth that doesn't get even a little bit of grease off.

But I like his hands covered in it.

I want them on me, marking me, his greasy fingerprints forever marring my skin.

"Hm, who'd you send that to?" Bones whispers in my ear.

I jump, dropping my phone, my face burning and my chest getting that splotching, itchy feeling from having been caught. "I don't know what you're talkin' about."

Snatching my phone off the concrete, I peek behind me, his smirking face making my cheeks blaze. "Greek God, huh? Any chance you agree? Because I like the sound of that."

My phone rings and I thank the Lord for this moment of wonderful salvation. "Excuse me."

Walking away, I can't fight the smile sliding up my face, it's weird how much I've grown to like the guy and something in me ignites every time he's around, bursting in my chest with a glorious bright light. My thumb swipes and I answer Rach's facetime call as I walk out of the shop, the cool breeze inviting. But not as much as Rach as her face pops up on my screen. Her hair is pulled back in the signature tight low bun, her wisps hidden by her camouflage hat. Her thick brows are hidden underneath it and her nose appears tinier and her lips fuller from how tightly she has pulled her hair back, even her flawless skin stretches, tightening over her sharp features. The most beautiful part about Rach is her smile, it's wide, big, infectious, and she gets these lines around her mouth that accentuate her joy.