11

billie

"hi, baby!" i practically shouted before jumping onto aspen's back, who was walking in front of me.

i guess she lost her footing though, because we both tumbled to the floor.

"jesus christ." she grumbled she pushed me off of her and rolled over onto her back. she sent me a glare while i just laughed my ass off. "maybe give me a little warning before you do that?"

"nah, i'm good."

"i can't stand you." she huffed as she gently shoved me.

"yeah, apparently not." i gestured to her after i stood up; she was still sprawled out across the floor.

she rolled her eyes before holding her hand out. i grabbed it and helped her up, then slung my arm around her shoulders as we continued walking. i leaned my head against her. "i'm sorry; i wasn't expecting you to fall." i apologized softly.

"it's fine." she assured with a sigh as she reached up to grab my hand.

we continued walking. she had to do some interview. i had free time, so i'm coming with her to watch.

we walked to the room and the interviewer introduced himself to us. he seemed surprised that i was there. while they were setting up, he kept glancing over at me.

soon enough, they started recording it. he asked a few questions, most of which she gets every interview.

it's so annoying when interviewers just ask the same questions. like damn, be original.

i like interviews where i actually have to think about the answer because i haven't been asked that question before.

aspen glanced over at me, so i made a face at her.

i look like a llama whenever i make that face. you can't tell me otherwise.

she laughed loudly, and she slapped her hand over her mouth as she apologized to the interviewer.

"it's fine," he assured with a chuckle after explaining to the camera what had happened. "you know, the whole internet has been talking about you and billie these past couple of months."

"yeah," aspen nodded. "it's crazy."

"mhm. and actually... a lot of people have been talking about these pictures too." he said before pulling some pictures to show her.

i leaned forward to look at them. my eyes widened as i saw that it was some paparazzi pictures; in it, you could clearly see that there were hickeys on aspen's neck.

my bad.

i glanced over at aspen's manager, natalie. she didn't seem too mad about it.

i dunno... i kinda figured our management would be mad if we actually dated.

i looked back at aspen. she seemed calm, but i could tell that she was already a bit uncomfortable, which made me frown.

"do you wanna tell us anything about these?" the interviewer asked.

"no, actually. i don't." she gave a fake smile.

"that's fine. but billie gave them to you, right?" he wiggled his eyebrows. before she could answer, he continued. "i mean... i already had a suspicion that she was gay, but this definitely confirms it." he laughed.

"her sexuality is really none of your business. it doesn't affect you; stop worrying about it so much," aspen told him seriously. "that goes for everybody. it shouldn't matter what her sexuality is or isn't."

i only looked at her in awe as she spoke.

"okay, my bad..." the interviewer cleared his throat awkwardly.

the interview continued, though quickly wrapped up after that. when it was done, natalie told us to follow her. me and aspen looked between each other with wide eyes before silently following her.

"do you think we're in trouble?" aspen leaned over to whisper to me.

"i dunno. maybe?" i whispered back as i made a face.

we eventually got to the tour bus. natalie had went to get my managers, danny and brandon, after telling us to sit on the couch.

after they all got onto the tour bus, they looked at us expectingly. i looked down at my hands, which were in my lap.

now would be a good time to have that bike chain thingy that aspen gave me... but i kinda, sorta, maybe lost it...

"are you two actually dating?" danny finally spoke up.

"uh—"

"well, um—"

we both started stumbling over our words. we glanced over at each other, both of us flustered.

i heard them let out sighs, so i turned back to face them.

"it's fine, whatever you two have going on." brandon assured.

"just don't let any of your problems get in between working together, and don't let your problems get out to the public." natalie explained.

no shit. i'ma just tell the media about our problems, mhm.

"no problem." aspen assured. i nodded in agreement.

they talked with us for a bit more about it before starting to leave. danny stopped on his way out though and turned to face us again. "and make sure to cover your hickeys." he shook his head with a small laugh.

both of our faces flushed again. when the door shut, aspen turned to face me.

"i told you to not leave one where people could see!" she huffed.

"in my defense..." i started, but stopped as i realized that i really didn't have any way to defend myself.

no, me and aspen haven't done anything besides making out.

maybe we would've if claudia hadn't interrupted the other day.

it's cool though. i'm down to take things slow. as long she's comfortable, then it's okay.

there's also the fact that i've never done anything with a girl, so i wanna take things a bit slow too...

"yeah, mhm." she rolled her eyes.

"my bad!" i apologized with a laugh before pulling her into my embrace. "i'll make sure not to next time."

she sunk into my embrace, letting out a content sigh. "you better."

she turned in my arms as i laid back across the couch. she gave me a cute smile. "now, give me a kiss!" she purposely puckered her lips tightly, which made me laugh loudly.

i cupped her cheeks and pulled her in for a kiss. i felt her smile into it, which only made me smile too.

i really like her, and i'm not sure if i like how quickly i fell for her; it's kinda scary.

§§§

a/n ayo

thoughts?

predictions?

how are y'all?

words:
1060