Chapter 42 : Make up and make out.

Third person point of view

Elijah slowly put him down as they reached his car. He opened the door for Joshua to get in. He slowly helped him enter the car and then closed the door. Joshua sat in the passenger seat and Elijah went to the other side and got into the driver's seat. He drove out of the place and onto the streets. 

Joshua didn't even breathe loudly. He sat frozen. " Don't worry about Nick. He will be safe ". Elijah said looking ahead. Joshua only nodded. He was looking down at his lap and trying to stay clear headed. Elijah glanced at him from the corner of his eye and turned to the road again. None of them spoke anything all through the ride. 

Elijah parked the car and got out quickly walking to the other side. Even before he could reach for the door, Joshua opened the door and was getting out. Elijah walked closer to help. Joshua got out and wobbled. Elijah reached out to help Joshua, but Joshua didn't let Elijah hold him and walked on his own. 

His mind was not clear and he was still drunk, but he didn't care. He walked in a slow pace in order to not sway too much. They carefully reached their apartment with Joshua trying to stand properly. Joshua went in first and threw the coat on the couch. He then walked into Elijah's room. Elijah also didn't say anything. He walked in along with Joshua.

He entered the room and saw Joshua sitting on the bed. He stopped at the door. He stared at Joshua's attire and face. He gritted his teeth in anger. " What do you think you were doing ? How can you just go and put yourself in that situation ? And look at your dress ". Elijah let out a huff in anger. Joshua laughed looking up to look at Elijah. 

Elijah clenched his jaw. Joshua met Elijah's eyes. " Why ? Why does it matter to you ? You don't even care about me so what is it to you ? You have no right to question what I do ". Joshua's voice gradually grew louder by the end of his sentence. Elijah went and sat beside Joshua on the bed. Joshua giggled and moved closer to Elijah's face. 

" It is like you do what you want or like and then just leave. What am I ? What am I supposed to do about it ? I wanted to speak to you and clear it up but you weren't even willing to fucking look at me. I tried so hard to muster up and speak but you weren't even trying. So what do you expect me to do ? Huh ? " Joshua spoke out all he wanted.

" You don't answer me when I ask something and I know you won't even now. But for this I want an answer. I want you to tell me what I should think of you as and what place should I put you in. Tell me whatever it is and we can get this done with. I don't want to take this anymore. You don't even know what I've been through in your absence ". 

Joshua's voice cracked a little and he looked away. Now that he looked at Joshua, he could see how angry, sad and exhausted Joshua looked. A lot of emotions were rushing through his brain too. He calmed down and finally spoke up. " You missed me ? " Elijah asked in a low voice. Joshua chuckled sadly and nodded. He didn't want to hide it.

" I did. I missed you. It felt like I couldn't live here without you around. It felt so lonely and cold ". He hugged himself like he was feeling all of it again. Elijah put his hands on Joshua's face making him look up at him. He saw Joshua's eyes which were sparkling due to tears that were going to spill out of his eyes. 

" Why did you kiss me ? " Joshua asked looking at Elijah in the eyes. " I didn't ask you when you did ". Elijah teased him and Joshua turned red. " Right ". Elijah moved even closer until their breaths were mixing. " What is it now ? " Joshua asked. " I want to do it again ". Joshua's half lidded eyes went wide. 

He looked at Elijah's lips and his eyes. He couldn't read Elijah's eyes. He didn't know what he was thinking. He stared at Elijah who was staring right back at him. The things from the moment he kissed Elijah, before and the one from a few minutes ago flashed before him. He gulped meeting Elijah's eyes. " Then do it ". 

That was all Elijah needed. He crashed his lips on Joshua's again. But this time it felt different. There was no rush, he was gentle and taking his time in savoring the taste of Joshua's lips. Even though Joshua tasted like alcohol, he liked it. Joshua felt his mind go numb again. He felt Elijah put his hands around his waist, pulling him onto his lap. 

Joshua sat with his legs on either side of Elijah's and his hands around his neck. Elijah held onto Joshua's waist as he pulled him closer. Joshua gasped at the sudden action and Elijah entered his tongue. Joshua whined as the air inside was being sucked out making him feel lightheaded. The whines only raged Elijah and he continued to kiss him deeper tilting his head. 

When they pulled away Joshua put his head on Elijah's shoulder trying to gain his breath. He was panting. Elijah was also breathing heavily. Joshua hugged Elijah and felt his eye lids dropping. " Don't leave me again ". He said it and was out like light. Elijah hugged Joshua picking him up and slowly put him on the bed. 

He covered him with the sheets and walked out of the room. He walked into Joshua's room to take the face wash, but instead he saw the makeup remover which was placed there along with cotton swabs. He picked them up and walked back into his room. He went towards Joshua and sat on the bed. He slowly removed all the makeup trying his best to be gentle. 

He went to his wardrobe and picked out a lose t-shirt and sweat pants. He went into the bathroom and changed into them after taking a shower. He came out and saw Joshua who was asleep. He wondered if the dress wasn't comfortable to sleep in. He went to Joshua's room and took out shorts and a lose t-shirt. 

He walked back into his room and placed the clothes on the bed. He went into the bathroom and brought wet towels. He slowly made Joshua sit up and removed the chain and shirt. He wiped the upper body and put on the large t-shirt. He then removed his jeans and changed him into the shorts. Joshua whined a little but let him do it.

He wiped Joshua's legs as well and left to put away the towels. When he came back and sat on the bed, he saw Joshua's peaceful expression as he slept. Elijah slept beside Joshua and covered both of them with the sheets. He suddenly felt a hand around his torso. He turned to his side to see Joshua hugging him in his sleep. He put his hands around Joshua and closed his eyes to fall asleep. 

                                                            -MG

Author notice :

Poor baby has been through a lot. 🥺🤧

They finally made up. More like made out. Just like in the title. 😂😏👀

Also I wrote some stories for fun these days. 😂 When I started them, I kept getting confused with the names. I mixed up names between the stories or sometimes wrote Joshua or Elijah in place of the main leads of those stories. 😂 But as I wrote, I got used to it and didn't make mistakes with the names. 

I am almost done with them actually, which is absurd, crazy and funny too. 😂😂 But I am not sure about uploading. My sibling is asking me to but I am not sure yet. Let's see. I sent them to my BR a few days ago. And my BR didn't read yet. So after my BR gives me some review, I will think of it. Hope you guys are all doing good. Stay safe, happy and healthy. 🤗