7

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Saving Luffy

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Watching Luffy being taken away burns your heart, it burns to the CORE. NO, Scratch the heart. Soul. it burns your Soul, it BURN- okay I'll stop :)

They watch as Luffy was taken to an abandoned capsized ship somewhere located in Gray Terminal and was tied to an old pillar that was supporting the abandoned ship. Porchemy was torturing or which he called interrogating Luffy for a while now, he suddenly left and came back with a big ass hammer. 

"LET ME GO!! I'M NOT GONNA SAY ANYTHING!!" Yelled Luffy, poor boy was getting tortured when all he wanted was to make friends.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" Porchemy slammed the Hummer onto Luffy causing the dust on the ground to fly everywhere, when the dust was cleared he saw that Luffy was not injured but was squished onto the ground. he bounces back scaring the Pirates, breaking the hammer in half in the process of course. "like I told you, I ate the Gomu-Gomu no mi..."

"A "devil fruit's" huh... looks like he's telling the truth. Bring me my gloves." Porchemy commanded, his mans nodded and runs to get the said item. They handed Porchemy the Spike Glove and ties Luffy onto a long rope that was tied to the ship's rafter. 

"Listen up you little shit, what your friend stole from us was an important sum of money for our crew" Porchemy said putting on the spike gloves and holding up his fist "You know where it is. So go on and TELL US ALREADY!!" he punches Luffy again and again with an emotionless face, blood was splattered on to the ground.

"It Worked!!" 

"You shouldn't make pirates angry... especially our captain Bluejam, he's a bit of a brute."

Luffy trembles in pain, tear start spiling out of his eyes as he starts to yell for help "GYAAAAAAHHH!! THIS HURT! I'M SCAARRED!! HELPP MEEE!" 

"You guys go find Ace and Sabo." Porchemy commanded "y-yes sir!" he mans saluted and runs out of the abandoned ship to find them.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

--meanwhile with Ace and Sabo--

"Hurry Hurry! If Porchemy and his men get here, then it over!" Sabo panics while garbing a handful of treasure that was stored in the tree and place it in a box.

"We need to hurry up and move these treasures somewhere else! it only a matter of time before the idiot Luffy tells them!" Ace tells quick putting a stack of money into another bow alongside with some gold jewellery.

"If they make it here, not only our loot this time, but everything we work up to save over these 5 years will all be stolen!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"You're asking if I know Ace and Sabo? You guys must be hooligans from the city. You don't wanna miss with does two." a man with a bitten (?) top hat informed Porchemy underlings. "they're kids but you can't underestimate them." two men walk up to them and said, "they're like mad dogs that's kills even a tiger!"

"Ace and Sabo, eh? haven't seen them for a while now. More importantly than that, bro... leave something valuable on your way out" another man comes up to them and life his knife up to them